Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,221

bluedogrulez

I reached elite by crawling along with 11, 7 and 4 point awards in MP, notwithstanding a HEAVY investment in my 3-star Apollo. I guess a lot of those cars whose best attribute is speed can struggle with the bumping and tussle that is MP. Anyway, my hard earned credits are now getting dumped in the Lambo Evo for whatever time is left in the Special Event.

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Enmson

Hey guys, I'm an active player in this game. I earn about 1000 Reps daily. I'm looking for a club to join. The open clubs I join always have %70 non active members. It's very frustrating when not many are contributing on unlocking club bonuses.

So, If anyone has a vacated space in their club please invite me or tell me the name of your club

Enmson

komodo182

@Enmson We will probably have some open spots soon.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

komodo182

@Enmson We have spots in our club now. Club tag #15a1. You are welcome to join if you would like.

bluedogrulez

Welcome aboard Emad! @Enmson!

Hooray, a new season! With actual rewards! And a new (D-class) car. Go Siege Engine!!

Sunsy

@bluedogrulez I already just unlocked the Ginetta G60 moments ago. Fun car hunt, now to get more blueprints, parts, and coins to upgrade it.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

bluedogrulez

That was quick!! The other new daily with the S-class car has many blue token ops!

Sunsy

@bluedogrulez I was surprised I unlocked it quickly too. The 8 blueprints from the Porsche and Ford challenges helped quite a bit. I did use 50 tokens to refill my tickets when I was close to unlocking it, but then I got the 50 back because of the club rewards.

Everything went better than expected. I didn't even use tokens on any card packs for it either.

Going to try that daily even too, it's the free try I'm guessing.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

bluedogrulez

@Sunsy Yes, that's the one. It's "free" in the sense we get to use the Zenvo without unlocking it, but still requires 1 ticket and that gas tank only has 3 uses (!).

Am I right in thinking this is the second time we've had this Zenvo event (even same SF race)?

Sunsy

@bluedogrulez Don't forget waiting for it to refuel after those uses. I don't know if it's the second time, but I do remember seeing the Zenvo event before.

Dave666

Are the servers down I am trying to start the game it is just stuck on the loading screen

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

CurryPowderKeg79

NO @Dave666 the servers aren't down it's just the game. The game sometimes gets stuck on the loading screen. I usually restart my Switch (Holding the on/off button for 10 seconds) to fix it. It happens to me too at least once a week.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Dave666

@CurryPowderKeg79 thanks for the tip I am redownloading I will try your suggestion next time

Dave666

komodo182

@Dave666 I got booted several times during MP

Sunsy

@Dave666 Just did some more car hunt races, no connections problems here.

Dave666

I have managed to get the game loaded I haven’t played multiplayer yet I am doing the daily races

Dave666

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic