Forums

Topic: Civilization VI

Posts 401 to 409 of 409

Mordridakon

@toiletduck
While the DLC does add complexity, I think you'll be able to handle it alright.

Mordridakon

toiletduck

Does anyone know how to verify whether or not the Industrial District's 6 tile bonuses are properly applied? I have a hunch that they may not be. I'm aware of the preconditions and I've checked several YT videos, but these focus on the pc versiom which has a slightly more elaborate UI with more yield details.

In general I have yet to find an in game window in which the production yields of a city properly add up...

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Justifier

@toiletduck
If you use empire lens you can see how much your industrial zone is worth.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

toiletduck

@Justifier thanks for your help. I found the lense but it doesn't provide any info. I just made a screenshot, just need to figure out the easiest method for me to share it here.

toiletduck

toiletduck

Let me know if this works:

Untitled

You see it shows 2 production, but Bristols industry district has a factory and a power plant. I can't make out whether or not the production benefits are properly distributed to Leeds as well. Leeds doesn't have its own industrial district, just to be clear.

Edited on by toiletduck

toiletduck

Justifier

If you check the city details on Leeds and then go to city breakdown does it show there if Leeds gets bonuses from industrial zone?

I loaded my save on Switch but it is so early on the game that I haven't put any industrial zones yet. But it seems that interface is little less informative than on pc.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

toiletduck

@Justifier no it doesn't, that's the problem. I notice that all separate values don't add up to the total though, but the Bristol bonuses would actually lead to a higher number. That's why I wonder whether there's any way to be sure... It somehow feels like there might be a bug.

In the meantime I'm experimenting with the numbers in a few other areas. I play in short bursts though, so only a few turns each time. Thanks for the help.

Edited on by toiletduck

toiletduck

toiletduck

I saved up some cash to do some end game experimenting. It turns out the extra production is counted properly. Still it seems impossible to see an exact breakdown of a cities production yields once you're a bit further down the line. This is a pity since it's such a rich game.

Any advice is still welcome. Does anyone know whether the Android's UI is more elaborate?

toiletduck

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic