Forums

Topic: Cadence of Hyrule

Posts 101 to 106 of 106

chipia

I loved the demo of this.

Next Nintendo should make a Rogue-like with proper Zelda 1 /ALLTP gameplay.
Maybe a Binding of Isaac crossover.

chipia

jump

I've just remembered I never got around to buying and playing the DLC. How did people find it?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

kkslider5552000

I also never got around to the DLC. I might at some point but I can't pretend Cadence of Hyrule is a favorite Zelda of mine (especially with my copy of Age of Calamity still unopened). Just because of what the game is, it can become a bit annoying to play compared to games where you are encouraged to actually move quickly.

It does make me hope they'll make another sprite based Zelda someday, because the game looks absolutely chef's kiss

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

rallydefault

@jump
Same. I'll probably get to it in the summer. I did really like the base game.

rallydefault

rallydefault

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I just got the DLC when it was on sale a week or so ago.

Was the dark world in the base version, or was this just the DLC? I don't remember it my first few times through playing as Link and Zelda. I feel like I kind of remember getting the bongos, but I feel like I'm going crazy lol

I know the symphony of the mask or whatever is supposed to be the DLC campaign, but that's not what I'm playing.

rallydefault

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic