Forums

Topic: Bravely Default II (Nintendo Switch)

Posts 701 to 720 of 733

komodo182

@X-Slayer I might have to try that on my second playthrough (if it ever happens). I never used beastmaster.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

BruceCM

Glad to hear it, @NintendoByNature .... Not sure exactly what level I'd got the Phantom to, @X-Slayer but must have been around 12! Never got around to Beastmaster, so maybe in the current go when I resume that but there's too much else to play

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

BruceCM

Oh, yeah, I have heard how good beast master is, @X-Slayer .... Sorry, which rpg is that? The Pokémon one?

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

No problem, @NintendoByNature ... If you're carrying on for now, do let us know when you get to the main boss

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

So, how many GB is either, @X-Slayer ....? I'm surprised they're big enough to need a large download

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Weird, I thought the cartridges started at 8gb in capacity, @X-Slayer .... I can't imagine why they'd put only 4.6 on? Perhaps there's some mix up about that or something

SW-4357-9287-0699

NintendoByNature

If I just started chapter 5 and I stick to main quest for the most part, about how much longer is the game?

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

Not long until the story boss, @NintendoByNature .... But you will probably want to carry on with the optional 'post-game' content & that's 30-40 hours, lol

SW-4357-9287-0699

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM so getting to the final boss, about 5 or so hours you'd say? I know there's 7 chapters, and I'm on 5.

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

This is tricky due to spoilers, @NintendoByNature .... But the boss is at the end of your current chapter, so the next 2 are arguably 'post-game' You'll understand a bit better why when you beat that 1

SW-4357-9287-0699

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM ok sounds good. Thanks. I probably won't do any post-game honestly. So, do the credits roll after this chapter and boss?

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

How's it going, @NintendoByNature ....? Busy with other stuff, maybe? Just checking in case we can help

SW-4357-9287-0699

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM thanks for checking in. I love the game but I put it down. Was struggling with the boss in the wind section and I really didn't feel like grinding through it. I moved onto all sorts of other stuff.

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

Were you doing that chamber last, @NintendoByNature ....? Anyway, that boss is weak to fire, wind, swords & bows! So, if you have the flametongue, that hits 2 of those at once
If you need more help, I'm sure we can come up with some more ideas

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic