Forums

Topic: Bravely Default II (Nintendo Switch)

Posts 541 to 560 of 733

komodo182

@Balta666 bravebearer and spiritmaster, not beastmaster.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

komodo182

@Balta666 But there are so many options for a killer team. So play around with it. But counter savvy is a requirement I would say.

Diddy64

After taking my time with most of the possible bosses, I will finally start doing the "Legendary Job" mastering. This time I'll start with the first one instead of doing the second and the last one (which I did being underleveled 😅).

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

VoidofLight

Honestly, I'd save the portals for post-game, after you defeat the final boss, since doing those first would really just absolutely destroy them when you get to it.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Diddy64

@VoidofLight I see. I should keep that in mind. Although I am worried that I lose interest after I beat the last boss in chapter 7.

Undergoing games:

Diddy64

@VoidofLight Btw, how are you finding Monster Hunter Rise? I have been thinking of buying it, but still unsure since some people said the game is hard, while others said it's easy.

Undergoing games:

VoidofLight

@Diddy64 It's pretty great right now. It's getting a bit harder, but most of the village quests are easy. Haven't been carted once.

VoidofLight

Since I liked II's gameplay so much, I thought about checking out the first game's demo, and so far.. I don't really like the gameplay. I don't like how you can't see the unlocks for the jobs unlike how you can for II, and the random encounters seem kind of annoying to deal with.. same with specials being locked behind 3DS friends.

komodo182

@Balta666 I didn't know about the secret boss, may have to give it a try sometime.

komodo182

@Balta666 I also googled it. I didn't max everything or get to level 99, but I don't think you need to.

Diddy64

Does levels (party) 87-90 good enough for fighting Cyclops? I heard it has more health than any of the other bosses. Also, is it just me or does the consecutive battles become less when one become too overleveled in an area?

Undergoing games:

komodo182

@Diddy64 definitively. I beat the game at a lower level (75) and part of that was fighting and beating that "boss"
And yes to the second part.

Diddy64

@komodo182 Thanks. I'll see what bosses I have left before going to Chapter 7. Though I am almost certain that there are a few bosses there.

Undergoing games:

MrGawain

Just finished Bravely Default 2, and was watching the credits to see Charlotte Ritchie was the voice of Gloria.

Who I am also currently watching participating on the Channel 4 programme Taskmaster at the same time.

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic