Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 7,261 to 7,280 of 10,553

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 Thanks, you too! Feel free to reach out anytime. Happy to help.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

RutabagaBoy64

@Anti-Matter 2 NMT for both items is good, lemme know when you're active. It's 10AM PST over here.

Account Approved by Bluster the Benevolent
"AWWWWW HERE IT GOES!" -Kel Mitchell

foxyflimflam

@FattyWhale_42 @Gret8888 I can split them up so you each get some and if either of you need more than I have on hand, I will order them for ya!!!! (:

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

FattyWhale_42

@foxyflimflam Haha, I appreciate it, but I'm good (I just didn't want you to have to sell them). (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Cosmofantasmo

@foxyflimflam
The only thing that comes to my mind is a mr. Resetti construction sign if you have one.

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

rjejr

Any use for all the sea items? I sell all my fish to CJ and insects to Flick, and make collectibles from them, but so far no go on the sea items. It's my first AC game if there is usually somebody who buys this stuff.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

FattyWhale_42

@Gret8888 Hey! Check your (in-game) messages! xD

@rjejr As of now there aren't any special visitors to sell those to. Maybe in a future update though! (>^_^)>

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

foxyflimflam

@Cosmofantasmo When I get on later I will check to see if that is the one I have! I never ordered half of my nook miles items since I know I would never use them, so didn't pay much attention to my variations.

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Anti-Matter

@RutabagaBoy64
Oh, i will play ACNH again in 14 hours later.
As usual, i will play ACNH at 6 pm.
Right now here is 4.30 am.
After this working time at school.
Don't forget to add my FC first before you want to visit my island.
Btw, are you still at the beginning part of the game ?
I have a lot of unused items from my storage that i can give you for free.
I have All fruits if you need them.

Anti-Matter

foxyflimflam

@Cosmofantasmo I believe I do have the Rosetti construction sign! I ordered one to mail to you tomorrow, but if you want more than one, let me know! (:

@Gret8888 If you end up going to catalog at @FattyWhale_42 island later on, let me know and I will bring the streetlamps with me!! If you are willing to order me some more white ones, I would love you forever!!!!! I am using them like crazy and only have my neighborhood finished so I am sure I will need a good chunk more!! I just hate bothering @Cosmofantasmo exclusively for them! Lol

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

TwilightBoy

Gret8888 wrote:

I’d love to fish and dive on a Southern Hemisphere island 😊

Wanna visit mine?

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist
Please don’t send me friend requests if you haven’t told me about it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2316-6134-9619

NintendoPok

anyone have judy? im dieing to get her.... she has no data

NintendoPok

Cosmofantasmo

@foxyflimflam
Don’t worry about me 😉
Although I would be interested in the outcome of my lamps gracing your island. I am always searching for new design ideas. And after I finish my rock garden in the next two days, I have one or two free areas for which I have still no real idea 💡
So maybe I can visit you sometime for an island tour.

By the way, I would be interested in some other islands, too, for the same reason...

foxyflimflam

@Cosmofantasmo Now that I have my houses set up, I am kind of stuck on where I want to move my shops and if I want to move my museum or keep it where it is. So frustrating! Lol But def would love to have you for a visit once its not such a mess!
P.S. I sent you the sign so hoping it IS the right one! Let me know if you need more than one (: And if you do end up ordering some more white streetlamps, I will give you some nmt tickets if you like!!!!!

Edited on by foxyflimflam

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Cosmofantasmo

foxyflimflam wrote:

@Cosmofantasmo And if you do end up ordering some more white streetlamps, I will give you some nmt tickets if you like!!!!!

Deal!

foxyflimflam

@Anti-Matter I am still in the middle of redoing my island so I am not opening up for visitors until I get a good chunk of the mess cleaned up! (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Sugarkist

Hi all, sorry not been around much but not had the time plus I've lost interest in AC a little. I have so much to do on my island and so many ideas but to be honest the grinding for items to make these things is boring me. I've just not got the time at present. I've not forgot any of you though and will try to get in game this weekend if I can.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic