Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 661 to 680 of 10,553

Mrchong156

@Mrchong156 you just click your bell bag and itll let you select a bag amount which you can then drop on the ground!

Mrchong156

foxyflimflam

@Mrchong156 Yes I have mums! (: I can create a dodo code if you would like to come dig some up from my cliff. I have all other flowers too but I am using those to work on hybrids! I am working on something now but if you wanna stop by to grab some, let me know so I can open my gate up

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

Mountain_Man

I guess tarantulas are no longer considered rare? I've already caught six or seven, which is more than I even saw in 5-years of playing New Leaf. Last night I came out of the townhall, and there was one sitting right there. I didn't even have to move to catch it. It's actually kind of freaky seeing a spider as big as your character's head.

The Mountain Man

ozyr

@foxyflimflam Yes, but storage should be an option. Home N adds this in an update.

SW-4231-7713-7427 - NH

Mrchong156

@foxyflimflam I would love that! Just let me know when is good! I am on now! I have roses natively and some windflowers and every fruit so if there is something you would like let me know!

Mrchong156

foxyflimflam

@ozyr I completely agree! I just know that is what she tells ya when buying turnips...that putting them on the floor is your only option. Maybe its so you don't forget you have them in there? Just a thought.

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@Mrchong156 All I really need is iron at the moment. I had a good supply but used alot of it to make a bunch of the same hot item that was worth 11k bells to help pay off my loan. 😑 Other than that, I'm good! If you don't have extra to spare, that is totally fine so no worries! I will let you know when I have a dodo code and you can pop over really quick to dig some mums up (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@Mrchong156 dodo code is 304VB

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Roo4AU

Hey guys y’all stop by 12k7P

Roo4AU

Mrchong156

@foxyflimflam here why dont you add me on switch and then we can just jump in without dodo code to avoid strangers lol 2805-9656-7975

Mrchong156

foxyflimflam

@Mrchong156 Yea....didn't think of that. First and last time using a dodo code. Person didn't even tell me who they were! Kinda rude! I don't mind visitors at all, but they must be polite! (: Did you get what you needed?

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

msm2000

If celeste is wandering about the island does that mean there's definitely a shooting star tonight? I still don't really understand this and didn't see anything the first night she was here.

Oh, and I've added some people on here. My friend code is in my signature so feel free to add.

Edited on by msm2000

Switch friend code: SW-5266-7567-4694

Mrchong156

@foxyflimflam no because i could not use a shovel hahaha. so once you add me i will try this again!

Mrchong156

foxyflimflam

@msm2000 Yes that should be the case! (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@Mrchong156 Oh crap Im sorry! Give me a little while. I will add you and we can try again after a bit.

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Mrchong156

@foxyflimflam soudns good let me know. hopefully you picked up the iron i threw down and not the other person!

Mrchong156

UnknownReader

foxyflimflam wrote:

@Mrchong156 Yea....didn't think of that. First and last time using a dodo code. Person didn't even tell me who they were! Kinda rude! I don't mind visitors at all, but they must be polite! (: Did you get what you needed?

Just build a fence around the entrance of your airport. so those who enter only stay within that area.

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

Mountain_Man

msm2000 wrote:

If celeste is wandering about the island does that mean there's definitely a shooting star tonight? I still don't really understand this and didn't see anything the first night she was here.

Shooting stars can happen any time. I don't know what's supposed to happen if you "wish" because I've never managed to do it. I keep forgetting to put my tools away, so when I press A, my character tries to use the tool instead of making a wish!

The Mountain Man

foxyflimflam

@Mountain_Man you get star fragments the next day on your beach to make the wand if you wish on stars

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic