Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 501 to 520 of 2,648

OorWullie

My pre-sticker cabinet

Untitled

It's made with cheap plywood and was covered with saw dust when it arrived but I knew that already from the reviews. Put together though and it looks pretty good I think. It has a good viewing angle too. I'm going to glue round the connectors and then take the edges off with a Dremel. The exposed wood edges I'll just colour in with a permanent marker. Can't wait for my stickers to arrive now haha

This is how I'll be playing the weekly challenges from now

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Mr Mustard πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­
SW-6101-8403-1640

πŸ•ΉοΈ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards πŸ•ΉοΈ

Jbs-Dad

@OorWullie looks great, can't wait to see it when done.
@Lroy was a good laugh we won most of them too 😎.

Switch code: sw-0773-7462-9023

Jbs-Dad

@OorWullie do you have any decent spare goal explosions you would trade? Don't know if I have anything you would want but could be worth a go??

Lroy

OorWullie wrote:

My pre-sticker cabinet

Untitled

This is how I'll be playing the weekly challenges from now

Think you should make it mandatory for us all πŸ˜‰

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

AgentLA

@OorWullie

Very coo! I see your using an 8 bit do joystick. I use them quite a bit as well, own the NES & SNES versions, as well as one of the pro versions.

Let us know how you like gaming on that cabinet.

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot πŸš€

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

Eagle9

But if folks are not interested in Worms W.M.D. I understand afterall i played Worms first in early 90's. B)

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

OorWullie

@Jbs-Dad I don't have any goal celebrations whatsoever. I never manage to get one when I use keys. The spring event crate has a new goal celebration, butterflies that fly out the goal, looks pretty cool. There is new gear called Fan Rewards coming in the big Switch update that's due in the next 2 or 3 weeks. The update that improves graphics and resolution. Plus we have the tournament mode coming around the same time which I can't wait for. Bracketed single elimination tournaments. That will add so much to online play.

I do have 2 very rare wheels I'm willing to swap, Nipper from the Victory crate which I have 2 sets of and Yuzo from Velocity crates. Plus I have an import Neo-thermal Aviator certified rocket boost for trade. Other than that, just some decals I have available. The rest I'd like to keep

SW-6101-8403-1640

OorWullie

@Eagle9 I love Worms but I don't own the game for Switch. I'd definitely be up for it if I ever get it. Is it good on Switch? What's it like finding other players to play against?

SW-6101-8403-1640

Lroy

Eagle9 wrote:

But if folks are not interested in Worms W.M.D. I understand afterall i played Worms first in early 90's. B)

I don't own the game myself but have fond memories of LEMMINGS on the Amiga. Did play a bit of WORMS too but not kept up with the series.

Of course any online multiplayer game is ripe for a games night on here. Just need to rustle up the numbers to take part.

Ryzaerian

37 years-old with 30 years of gaming experience. xD Feel free to add, code is in the sig.

Friend Code: SW-4697-0836-1490

Currently playing: Warframe, Diablo 3, Splatoon 2, Paladins, Zelda: BotW, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bastion.

β€œ...and we will send you to whatever god you wish.”

Lroy

@OorWullie @Jbs-Dad You're both welcome to whatever I've inadvertently picked-up. Tell me where to look and I'll let you know what I have πŸ‘

Lroy

Just heard from @iceclimbers on another thread that STREET FIGHTER COLLECTION is coming out 29th May. I'd love to get back into a one-on-one fighting game but need the reassurance we can make it a games night (semi-regular) to warrant the Day 1 purchase.

OorWullie

@Lroy I will be buying it but to take part in semi regular game nights with it, I need the reassurance you're not that good at it. I'm crap at 1v1 fighters and there's nothing worse than getting yer ass handed to ye over and over

You can see what you've collected in your inventory. Just go to garage and inventory is the 3rd one down.

Just got my 2nd decryptor and got the nice looking wheels from the Spring event crate

Edited on by OorWullie

SW-6101-8403-1640

Lroy

@OorWullie Have no fear, we'll likely be at the same level of lacking skill ☺️

Edited on by Lroy

Jbs-Dad

@OorWullie yeah when you open crates it just gives you the decals usually I've used my 5 decryptors and got decals for cars I don't have. At least the stuff that you buy with flowers is or th having. I really want the hellfire goal explosion if anyone has it and feels generous. If you wanna trade and look at my gear and you don't want anything it's okay.

Lroy

@Jbs-Dad Is there an option to πŸ‘€ at each other's gear - ahem - then?

Jbs-Dad

@Lroy Invite to party click picture invite to trade .

JoeDiddley

Loving that cabinet @OorWullie - I also have that controller, but my young kids would probably break something like that. I can’t have anything nice!

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Bunkerneath

Damn it, sounded like last night was great. Got in really late and therefore way too much wine Hope you do it again. Only multi player game I got is Mariokart though.

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

AgentLA

@Eagle9

I do not own worms.

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot πŸš€

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic