Forums

Topic: 400gb Micro SD $173.56 Imported From Amazon Spain

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

JaxonH

Make sure you choose the cheapest shipping and pay in Euros (not dollars or whatever your currency is) to get a cheaper price. It was $180 in USD but by paying in Euros and doing a currency conversion on google I noticed it was $7 cheaper.

If you live in Europe it'll be even cheaper since you don't have to pay shipping.

400gb Micro SD

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Misa_Kitten

Hm I want but too expensive for me so guess I'll have to wait some >.<

Misa_Kitten

Switch Friend Code: SW-3634-0775-3018 | My Nintendo: MisaKitten

JaxonH

It is expensive, but keep in mind the MSRP for this card is $399 with a common price of $250

So this is $75 off the standard price, and it's only been out for a month. Heck, it's like getting two 200gb cards for $85 each, which is about the going rate. Which may make this seem like it's not a deal, but the higher capacity cards are exponentially more expensive... so getting a 400gb for the same price as two 200gb cards is an incredible deal. Obviously the real value comes from the fact it's all one single card.

And I learned real quick that 200-256 was not going to be enough. Heck, even 400 isn't enough for me. I bought a 2nd 400gb today and plan to stash it in the Nyko kickstand which allows you to keep a 2nd card on hand at all times.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.