Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,223

ParagonEarth

40k feathers and 4 Takumis left to go 0_0

Show me how it's done and I'll show you a better way to do it.....scrub.

Nintendo Network ID: Grizz

RaphaBoss

Oh no... If this cost feathers, I am skipping this entirely. Enough with the lose unit for feathers and merge, and the cost to rarity up to 5 stars.

RaphaBoss

ParagonEarth

If anybody wants to, can you post your friend code so I may add you? Thanks y'all.

Show me how it's done and I'll show you a better way to do it.....scrub.

Nintendo Network ID: Grizz

nf_2

I assumed they'd do something about skills in the future with how each unit has 3 slots but every unit I've seen only has 2. At least the good news is that some skills just won't work together because of the the 3 slots linking to a letter. My guess is that they'll either use feathers (I hope not) or use stamina like how they originally planned to with equipping skills.

For anyone who has armored units, what do you guys think of them? I recently pulled 3* Draug, and I feel like not being able to pick where they're placed at the start of battle can make them completely useless. In levels with narrow paths they can completely dominate, but I their terrible mobility makes it so hard to know how useful they'll actually be in a given level.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

KO-Cub

nf_2 wrote:

For anyone who has armored units, what do you guys think of them? I recently pulled 3* Draug, and I feel like not being able to pick where they're placed at the start of battle can make them completely useless. In levels with narrow paths they can completely dominate, but I their terrible mobility makes it so hard to know how useful they'll actually be in a given level.

Absolutely. If you guys can. Go to the FAQ section in the settings and give feed back to add features like unit organization in the beginning of battles. Nintendo is always listening. So feel free to say more.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Andrzej777

Is anyone else feeling that this game is getting boring?

After playing it since day one, numerous rerolls and a couple accounts created I was finally able to beat all levels on lunatic, it took so long because I started a new account about two weeks ago and didnt want to use up too many stamina potions.
There isnt really anything left to do save for some challenges which I dont have the hero for or challenges that would require a tremendous amount of grind in order to have a team of lance or axe users that could face the challenge.
I am glad I didnt pay anything for this game...

Andrzej777

nf_2

I have certainly lost some interest with how much slower new pulls are coming now that I've obtained most of the available orbs. Leveling up heroes right now is about the only thing to do, and without being able to obtain new characters to level there really isn't a ton to do. Arena battling is about the only consistent thing that can be done, and there are technically limits on that. The quests are certainly nice additions, but those are mostly grinding under certain circumstances instead of just grinding how you want to.

nf_2

KO-Cub

Again, if you guys really think Nintendo should add more features to make this game more interesting and long lasting, you should recommend something in the FAQ.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

SomeBitTripFan

Yeah, I'm certainly losing interest. It's still good for when there's not much else to do, but it's mostly a matter of grinding, hoping to roll high potential heroes who fill in the gaps for what kinds of high level units you need, and grinding them up. Arena is also generally uninteresting, as just about every advanced team has some combination of Takumi (whose positioning and level of aggression essentially control the entire battle) and then some character like Tiki, a Cordelia if you're unlucky (and get a map that gives flyers massive advantages) and whatever other characters are high in the meta (Takumi and Tiki seem to be the ones I most frequently encounter though). I'll keep playing, but there needs to be some major new additions to the game or just something to improve the general flow of progression. Also, the inherit skills thing just sounds terrible. I like having a general understanding of what to expect from a team just by looking at the fighters. It won't be fun having to read up on every team in arena before starting to fight them (and just handing even more power to the whales for that matter). Heck, it makes the little character that appears next to the name of the arena opponents you choose (mainly sometimes dropping if I feel like the team is going to be hyper strong. If I'm in the middle of a chain and Takumi is next to the player's name, I tend to drop to Intermediate.) almost pointless, since we'll no longer have any hint at what they might be playing.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Andrzej777

@SomeBitTripFan

Yeah, that inherit skill might make matters worse.anothe advantage for pay to win players. Wonder what the march quests will be like

Andrzej777

Late

I haven't really touched this game for 5 days or so. I recently stopped playing Pokémon Duel as well. It was fun while it lasted.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

FriedSquid

Certain factors have kept me from playing but it's probably been about a week or so since I consistently played. I plan on finishing the story on Hard Mode and can always try Lunatic, but it's definitely become mundane. This game distracted me from Pokemon Duel so that's probably what I'll go back to playing soon.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

nf_2

The only thing that I can think of that would really improve the experience would be to just make feathers more obtainable. Grinding is much more palatable if I know that I can actually get multiple characters up to 5*. Otherwise it just feels like I should halt my 4* characters at level 20 unless I'm positive that I don't want to improve them in the future.

nf_2

Andrzej777

@nf_2
The should add feathers as rewards for arena matches. 50 feathers for easy. 150 for hard

Andrzej777

Megapokepaul

So after playing the game everyday since launch and spending roughly 150$ those are the good units I've obtained:
5*:
Cordelia
Marth
Robin
Tiki ( young )
Caeda
Camilla
Takumi
Ephraim
Sakura

4*:
Cordelia +2
Marth
Robin +2
Tiki ( adult ) +2
Olivia +2
Elliwood +3
Jeorge +2
Cain +2
Sophia +3
Sheena
Est +3
Lillina +2
Felicia +2
Narcian +2

I haven't beaten the game in Lunatic mode yet so that's 45 orbs I can still use to reroll.
Also am saving up 60 orbs for the new banner tomorrow.

Hopefully this should be useful for those of you that are reluctant to spend money on the game.

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

Andrzej777

@Megapokepaul

Why should this be useful?
From what I see you spent 150$ dollars and got nine 5 star units. I spend nothing and have six on my account

Edited on by Andrzej777

Andrzej777

Andrzej777

@Meowpheel

Sure, everyone can do whatever they like with their money.
On the other hand FE heroes has no real value for money imho.
Think about it!
You get a game that, if compared to a real fire emblem game, is just mediocre, stripped down of its features, etc. Imagine you got this game for 3ds - without the microtransactions - people would scream: what is this? Nobody in their right mind would pay full price for this game I believe. Some levels can be completed within seconds.
But now that its a mobile gacha game, people are spending way more than what I have paid for the fe fates special edition. FE special edition? Thats value! And I am lucky to have just spent about 90$ for it .
IN fe heroes you can easily spend over 100$ and just get a couple of 5 star heroes. I dont know...
Ok, its a free game otherwise. I have an account with six 5 star heroes, have finished all story missions on lunatic. And most other missions. I dont care about unnecessary grinding in order to get some more or less useless rewards. There isnt really much left to do! I have about 40 orbs saved. Lets say tomorrow there will be some amazing focus summonings and I will be lucky enough to get my hands on a nice 5 star hero. How will this make the game more interesting? I will level him up and then what?
Its just a game which thrives on peoples desire to collect certain things, thats it.

Even though I agree that people can do with their money what they want - its theirs - I think it should be made aware that there is no real value in fe heroes - besides what you can get for free.

Andrzej777

Andrzej777

@Meowpheel

True, value is relative!

But within the realm of video games value can be estimated. If there is a bad game, its value will be quite low. Games can be compared with each other. Like I said, I paid 90$ for the FE fates special edition. Its quite meaty and complete when compared to fe heroes. I dont judge people who spend money on this game. I just question its value and how the money spend mirrors enhanced enjoyment, which I would argue does not exist. But thats probaly the trick behind a gacha game, make people get excited when they get their rare hero - even though this hero doesnt make the game better, its just collecting. Like I said I have completed lunatic mode with the heroes that I got. What will better/more 5 star heroes do to make the game better? Its gonna be the same maps as before and even if there gonna be more maps I think my present roster of heroes will be more than able to deal with them.

Does a quest of having a team of, lets say, only lance users who are supposed to clear a map (which I have already completed before) and which might give me a reward which I probaly dont need, warrant investing any money? - I just dont see the point! It might be even ridiculous.
Another example is this family bonds quest. You get 20 great badges once you kill 5 foes with one of those family bonds heroes. I have two - ephraim and eirika - why should I invest any money in order to get julia or seliph in order to fullfill those quests? Those badges dont really help - you can get them in the training tower pretty easily - its about feathers which are rare if you want to raise a heroes level. Again its about collecting 5 star heroes, which you dont really need in order to beat the game or the additional, occasional missions.
Recently they brought out this battle robin focus summoning. Pretty weak units on focus.
In order to beat Robin, I just needed two units: Eirika and Linde - and thats it.

Andrzej777

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic