Forums

Topic: Youtuber hints at big Nintendo news coming

Posts 101 to 120 of 616

TuVictus

Dunno who this RogersBase is before now, but he seems like a bit of a prick.

TuVictus

-Green-

I'll believe when I see it...

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Blast

Operative wrote:

He's actually a really cool down to earth Youtuber that does mostly Nintendo videos and other stuff. Most likely... He's seen something about the next Direct or its really is just Smash related because he hasn't denied that its Smash related.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TuVictus

Blast wrote:

Operative wrote:

He's actually a really cool down to earth Youtuber that does mostly Nintendo videos and other stuff. Most likely... He's seen something about the next Direct or its really is just Smash related because he hasn't denied that its Smash related.

Well, his tweets calling people who wanna know trolls and saying people who are asking are "thirsty" isn't a good first impression. I'll take your word for it though

TuVictus

IceClimbers

On a side note, there are more than just Twilight Princess HD and Wii titles on there. There's also some N64, GBA, and DS titles on there too, including Star Fox 64, 1080 Snowboarding, Super Mario 64 DS, Sonic Advance, Ace Attorney, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, etc.

Oh, and if you want to get pissed at NoA, there's still no US listing for Xenoblade Chronicles, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and Metroid Zero Mission.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

TuVictus

It's no use getting pissed at NoA anymore. It'd be like getting mad that your cat sheds. Though I will say I will definitely buy SM64 DS, since it's much better and prettier than the N64 version

TuVictus

IceClimbers

@Operative: I was under the impression that a lot of the people on this site enjoyed getting pissed at NoA at this point. I find it interesting that Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon has an EU listing though. As you can imagine, no US listing. Same for New Super Mario Bros Wii.

yokokazuo

IceClimbers wrote:

@Operative: I was under the impression that a lot of the people on this site enjoyed getting pissed at NoA at this point. I find it interesting that Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon has an EU listing though. As you can imagine, no US listing. Same for New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Shadow Dragon is on the EU Wii U eShop though, but I don't think Wii is out.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

skywake

Well I can't say it was unexpected.....

skywake wrote:

So given that I think it's probably something along the lines of the first mobile game. Possibly the revival of a mid-tier series like Punch-Out, Rhythm Heaven or Mario Strikers. Or it could be some nice DLC for a game like Mario Maker. Another remake of something from ten or more years ago. Really, I think the absolute most this could be is something like an announcement that we're getting a game like Twilight Princess HD by mid-2016. But it could be and probably is a hell of a lot less hype than that.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
An opinion is only respectable if it can be defended. Respect people, not opinions

IceClimbers

@yokokazuo: Is it? Was unaware of that.

@skywake Well, we still don't know what the news is that RogersBase was teasing. It's most likely Smash related at this point though.

veeflames

Nah. I'm not gonna believe anything until I get information from Nintendo themselves.
Nintendo really has to come out of that shell they're comfortably snuggled in and say something. These rumors and data leaks either have to be squashed or confirmed sooner rather than later.
That said, I hope Twilight Princess HD is a thing. I'd like for Skyward Sword HD, but oh well.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

IceClimbers

@VeeFlamesNL: Technically, this does come from Nintendo themselves. This is from their servers.

Cheesehead302

So RogersBase said that the news would be confirmed within 2 weeks, right? It would be the perfect time to have a Nintendo Direct, being right after Triforce Heroes' release.

Cheesehead302

skywake

IceClimbers wrote:

@skywake Well, we still don't know what the news is that RogersBase was teasing. It's most likely Smash related at this point though.

True, but it turns out it was a pretty good guess either way

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
An opinion is only respectable if it can be defended. Respect people, not opinions

Late

Operative wrote:

Blast wrote:

Operative wrote:

Well, his tweets calling people who wanna know trolls and saying people who are asking are "thirsty" isn't a good first impression. I'll take your word for it though

I don't think he meant that those people are trolls. I think "No trolls" means more akin to him not trolling and telling the truth.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Grumblevolcano

Wow so TP HD is real after all, RIP Zelda U

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

IceClimbers

@Grumblevolcano: Likely means nothing regarding Zelda U. For all we know they had that ready for Holiday 2015 as a surprise after Zelda U was delayed (albeit unlikely). Or TP HD was planned regardless. Nothing says they can't have TP HD in early 2016 and Zelda U in November 2016!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.