Forums

Topic: Media Year-End Lists: The Best Games of 2015

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

skywake

Good Game (Australian TV show) did their hour long GOTY special last night. Their conclusion was that they couldn't agree on what the GOTY was. The three main presenters were split between The Witcher 3, Fallout 4 and Splatoon. They also threw in Rocket League, Tomb Raider, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and Metal Gear Solid V for good measure. I think it's fair to say that you could make a reasonable argument for any of those games....

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

VelvetElvis

@-Godot: Oh, this I did not know. Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it. I will certainly check out Dr. Langeskov when I get the chance.

VelvetElvis

skywake

daniel12 wrote:

Tomb Raider ranking is not reflected on the sales, probably because of the exclusivity on the Xbox One

Well I for one would have probably brought it already if it was available on PC. Assuming the PC port ran as smoothly as the 2013 reboot did. It's a fairly safe bet.... I'm just not going to buy new hardware just to play one game a few months earlier.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

RR529

I think Yahoo! listed their top 3. If I remember correctly:

1. Witcher 3
2. Fallout 4
3. Rocket League

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

VelvetElvis

@RR529: I'm actually surprised to see Rocket League so near the bottom of many lists, or not represented at all. Glad to see it up high on at least one list, anyway.

VelvetElvis

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.