Forums

Topic: 2016 Nintendo Directs Discussion - September 1st 3DS Direct Confirmed!

Posts 181 to 200 of 1,779

CanisWolfred

So long as the "exclusives" are ports and "enhanced" games, I'll live without a NEW 3DS...I'll be ticked if more than 2 really important exclusive games make it to that thing, though...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Nintendo_Ninja

Let's hope not too much time is spent discussing already released games.

Edited on by Nintendo_Ninja

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

shingi_70

@Canis

I like the new avatar.

Welp its decided. I'm going to trade in my OG 3DS to get the base model of the New 3DS. Wil get a faceplate and a new game to go with it.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

I agree that new 3DS doesn't need actual new games. DSi didn't need anything new that people really cared about. It would just risk annoying their Japanese audience and only recently have more than one or two of 3DS' actual major 3rd party successes over there actually had a chance to come out here so ideally we won't need many new 3DS games to be announced anyway. Just do more localization.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

LzWinky

Jmaster wrote:

justlink wrote:

And i can say if i don't want a new 3ds, i'll play it on the Wii

Still, handhelds and consoles are two separate businesses, and AGAIN (see? this always happens!) it won't be the only exclusive.

Open your wallet and give Nintendo money. Buy that fancy new new 3DS!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

justlink wrote:

We may have a site leaking news early
https://www.gamestop.it/3DS/Games/35470/the-legend-of-zelda-m...

Looks to be a European date. If so it will release after NA. They may also get the New 3ds then. Also scroll down and Monster Hunter looks to be days later.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Justlink

Spoony_Tech wrote:

justlink wrote:

Looks to be a European date. If so it will release after NA. They may also get the New 3ds then. Also scroll down and Monster Hunter looks to be days later.

Im worried about the date. I preordered at my gamestop paying twenty, but i won't have the rest of the money until March (i have no job)

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Spoony_Tech

justlink wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

justlink wrote:

Im worried about the date. I preordered at my gamestop paying twenty, but i won't have the rest of the money until March (i have no job)

Why are you worried? You can always get your money back and buy it when you have the rest. They can't take your money.

Are you referring to the New 3ds or Majoras Mask? Not that it matters as you should be able to walk into any store the day you have the money to purchase it. It's not like they're some limited edition.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Kuhang

How much time left untill the direct?

Kuhang

Nintendo Network ID: Kuhang

shingi_70

So its going around that NA will only get the new 3DS which would be a shame.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Justlink

shingi_70 wrote:

So its going around that NA will only get the new 3DS which would be a shame.

I believe its for both. Remember Europe got the Ambassador Editions

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

shingi_70

I saw someone on gaf said there's supposedly a New 3DS exclusive game being announced by Kensuke Tanabe. hmmm....A

WAT!

Jacob717

Just so I can say I called it in the slim chance it actually happens...

Shin Magami Tensai x Fire Emblem Trailer!

Edited on by Jacob717

Jacob717

shingi_70

Dipper723 wrote:

Just so I can say I called it in the slim chance it actually happens...

Shin Magami Tensai x Fire Emblem Trailer!

Untitled

The game was cancelled.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

kkslider5552000

shingi_70 wrote:

I saw someone on gaf said there's supposedly a New 3DS exclusive game being announced by Kensuke Tanabe. hmmm....A

Name seemed familiar so I looked it up. So it would be Retro Studios. Unfortunately, I have my doubts that Retro can release multiple games at once and I can't see something coming from them already at this point.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Jacob717

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

The game was cancelled.

When did that happen? I looked it up, and I only found 2 articles about it being rumored.

Jacob717

Spoony_Tech

Dipper723 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

The game was cancelled.

When did that happen? I looked it up, and I only found 2 articles about it being rumored.

Don't worry, it's not been confirmed but I have my doubts as well. No news in what 2 years now?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

shingi_70

It could work. The new 3dS will probably be the default 3DS model for the next 2-3 years correct. While Nintendo won't get the mainstream user onto it until Christmas if at all, using games like Metroid and Xenoblade gets us core gamers to upgrade away.

WAT!

Spoony_Tech

kkslider5552000 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Name seemed familiar so I looked it up. So it would be Retro Studios. Unfortunately, I have my doubts that Retro can release multiple games at once and I can't see something coming from them already at this point.

I've been saying it for a while I have a bad feeling the next 3ds Metroid will be New 3ds exclusive. I think it's a bad idea but I can see them saying we needed the extra processing power to do what we needed to make it run right. I hope I'm wrong but if Nintendo wants to move systems then they need at least a semi big name to help.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.