Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 601 to 620 of 2,108

Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Magician

Anyone in the mood for some Korean hip-hop?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

klingki

@Magician Living in Korea, I hear more than enough on a daily basis, haha.

klingki

Vinny

Hold Your Colour turns 15 this year. So many great tracks... this album is just magical to me.

Edited on by Vinny

MarioVillager92

Currently playing that game, too. Nice music to chillax to, as well. Also, it's probably just me, but at 0:38 it starts to sound a LOT like Super Mario Kart's music.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Vinny

C-Chakra

Because of an article on here not too long ago about Donkey Kong references in the new Alestorm album, I seem to have somehow found myself back at pirate metal again (lol, thanks NL). But I found these guys, who I think I like better than Alestorm, maybe because they are kinda locals.. Overall, I sorta like pirate metal because it's dumb, silly lighthearted fun and puts a smile on ya dial! A good remedy when everyone seems to be acting like it's the apocalypse... Rum ahoy friends!

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_e82uX-0odFoMM0ZtzI...

Edited on by C-Chakra

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

Magician

Time to blowout those subwoofers.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jump

I was shocked to see Debbie Harry turning 75 today, she looks amazing for age. One of my favourite all time frontwomen and I would have loved to have seen her back in the 80s.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Magician

Give me that sweet RZA beat.

Put on those bass-boosted hearphones and let the beat to your spine to another level.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic