Forums

Topic: Weirdness of the Day

Posts 101 to 120 of 441

Ketchupcat

Today I found a large beetle. So, instinctively, I picked it up and watched it walk around on my hand. Then I put it down because I realized an egg was halfway out of its butt. How long had it been there? Was she holding it in or something?

Edited on by Ketchupcat

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Captain_Toad

Is the Vita that desperate?
Edit: Ok then. I guess this is from a satrical gaming site.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Captain_Toad

Jaz007 wrote:

You know that's a satrical gaming site right? I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not here.

I kinda thought that was real. How can one tell real gaming sites from fake ones?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jaz007

mariobro4 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

You know that's a satrical gaming site right? I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not here.

I kinda thought that was real. How can one tell real gaming sites from fake ones?

Look at the other articles on a site, if they all look far fetched and seem kinda funny (provided it's a good satrical site lol) it's probably a satrical site.

Jaz007

Mickey

So today I had a grilled cheese sandwich. That's normal. The weird part came in when I took a bite and I thought to myself "What am I putting in my mouth!" I am a sad, strange, slender man.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jani-Koblaney

It feels like fall here instead of summer. It's in the 50/60 degree range today.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Jaz007

WildTwinVikings wrote:

It feels like fall here instead of summer. It's in the 50/60 degree range today.

Lucky.

Jaz007

RR529

I went to Wal-Mart today, and the entire bottom row of the Xbox 360 section was nothing but copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops II (seriously, it had 8 shelf spaces dedicated to it)

Now, I'm not one to stereotype the Xbox 360 as a "bro dude" system, but I did think this was kind of humorous.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FireMario887

WildTwinVikings wrote:

Same! And it's awesome for a guy who formerly lived in the south! 50s in the summer! WOOT WOOT!!!

FireMario887

FireMario887

My dream. I'm not gonna share, because it is too weird. o_O

FireMario887

SomeBitTripFan

While ordering Thai food for my sister, (she hates talking on the phone to anyone she doesn't know) I randomly started laughing. I was able to finish the order, but it was a weird situation, for both me and the woman on the phone. I didn't have any problems picking up the food later. Heck, I always end up in awkward situations ordering food. Once, when I was buying food they were checking to see if I had given them a counterfit dollar bill, which I had just gotten from the bank. I was a bit nervous because they were checking and I'm a bit awkward when it comes to talking with anyone I don't know. So when I told them I had gotten it from the bank, they thought I said I had robbed the bank. They were determined to prove I was a criminal or something.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Mickey

This happened two days ago, but I just remembered it today so I'm posting it today. It was probably 2:00 AM, I was talking to myself. Then, without thinking, I called myself Mickey. For those that don't know: my name isn't actually Mickey, I just like Mickey Mouse. Evidently, my brain can't tell the difference anymore. Weird.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

8BitSamurai

I learned that MySpace is making a resurgence. I thought that went out with pyramid building...

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Snagrio

My dad was mowing the lawn, and called me outside to show me something. It was two swallowtail butterflies on the ground, erm, joined by the abdomen. I told him, "You called me all the way out here (we have a big backyard btw) to look at butterfly sex?"

The best part was his response. "Oh, is that what they are doing?"

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Tasuki

8BitSamurai wrote:

I learned that MySpace is making a resurgence. I thought that went out with pyramid building...

Doesn't Justin Timberlake own it now?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

theblackdragon

WingedFish wrote:

My dad was mowing the lawn, and called me outside to show me something. It was two swallowtail butterflies on the ground, erm, joined by the abdomen. I told him, "You called me all the way out here (we have a big backyard btw) to look at butterfly sex?"

The best part was his response. "Oh, is that what they are doing?"

if he thinks that's interesting, wait'll he gets an eyeful of the occasional dragonfly with two backs

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

RR529

8BitSamurai wrote:

Yeah, I find that odd, too.

Those commercials don't make me want to visit the site, either (just looks like a bunch of freaks jumping around...)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.