Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 9,301 to 9,320 of 12,088

Mystique

I think rivals of aether has better core gameplay than smash

Mystique

HotGoomba

CactusMan wrote:

In my opinion Masahiro Sakurai is equally gifted as Shigeru Miyamoto.

That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

NintendoByNature

HotGoomba wrote:

CactusMan wrote:

In my opinion Masahiro Sakurai is equally gifted as Shigeru Miyamoto.

That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

Is this the hot take thread or unpopular opinion thread šŸ˜‰. Sakurai is no doubt very talented, but miyamoto is on another level imo

NintendoByNature

Tobiaku

I wish Nintendo would do a uncensored remake of Time Twist. They did not make it a part of the Famicom mini line on GBA, as far as I know it never got Virtual console releases. I love that they remade Famicom Tantei Club, those are my favorite Nintendo games, and while Shin Onigashima also deserves love Time Twist is now the game I want Nintendo to rerelease or remake the most.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Snatcher

@Mystique It also has more chracters then smash every will. (I'm kinda joking, but come on, the mods)

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outsideā€¦you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but Iā€™m very much alive!

Losermagnet

@NintendoByNature agree with this šŸ‘. Although it may be because Nintendo has had Sakurai chained up in the Smash Bros mines for years.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

NintendoByNature

@Losermagnet that would make sense for sure. Now that smash may be done, let's see what else he can muster up

NintendoByNature

Euler

Snatcher wrote:

The issue is not that there are to many FE characters in smash, the problem is they didn't pick good FE characters for the game.

Because we have quit a few mario characters, Legend of Zelda Characters, and so and so, I think if we were to get 3-4 more Metroid picks, As long as they were interesting characters, I couldn't care less,.

Idk if this is unpopular or not LOL.

The difference is that Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon are E ticket franchises. Fire Emblem not so much, yet it has as many representatives. There's also the fact that most (if not all) of its fighters are one-hit wonders rather than recurring characters and that most are anime swordsmen with down-B counters.

Euler

Snatcher

@Euler Not in the US, but its pretty popular in Japan, But I agree with you there, as I said if they just had more FE characters with different Move sets, and they were not all FE Reps for the Most recent game, We might have something different.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outsideā€¦you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Sunsy

While I play both physical and digital games, I have to admit there's one advantage I like about digital, being able to buy games that cost a lot when buying physical. If I want to play a game that's rare and costs a lot, I can still at least get the digital version. I do like that aspect of digital games.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Losermagnet

I've been warming up to digital ownership myself, whereas before I was strictly hard copies. The Switch influenced that greatly. It's really nice going from game-to-game without swapping cards.

I'm really sick of gamers who constantly complain and try to display why they're the smartest person in the room. You're entitled to your opinion, but my opinion is if you spend a good deal of your time ragging on why you don't like something instead of finding something you do like then you're doing it wrong and seem more interested in psuedo-intellectual flexing.

Losermagnet

Final Fantasy VII Remake's combat is lousy. They tried to do a hybrid real time turn-based system that doesnt really do anything particularly well. Either the combat is too easy and I dont have to use anywhere close to all of the combat options (guard, dodge, etc.) or it's a spongey boring slog.

Pizzamorg

I get all the arguments about the complexity of ownership when it comes to digital/physical and generally physical works out to be cheaper than going digital which has never really made much sense to me. However, buying a game digitally and having it on your device almost instantly is just a convenience that's worth it to me. Never needing to leave the house is the Wall-E end game.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Maximumbeans

Pizzamorg wrote:

I get all the arguments about the complexity of ownership when it comes to digital/physical and generally physical works out to be cheaper than going digital which has never really made much sense to me. However, buying a game digitally and having it on your device almost instantly is just a convenience that's worth it to me. Never needing to leave the house is the Wall-E end game.

There's nothing I enjoy more than downloading a digital title, hooking up my IV of Mountain Dew and nutrients, ordering a pizza using voice control, then staring at my reflection in the loading screen and thinking how far we've come.

Hang on to your youthful enthusiasms - you'll be able to use them better when you're older.

3DS Friend Code: 0490-8421-1170

Snatcher

@Pizzamorg We are all different, Wile I don't agree with you I do respect your opinion.

Dogorilla

Pizzamorg wrote:

Never needing to leave the house is the Wall-E end game.

I totally get the benefits and convenience of digital games but I feel like you took away a very different message from Wall-E than I did.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Pizzamorg

Yā€™all didnā€™t think Wall-E was an inspirational message about the boundless frontiers of human ingenuity if it comes to doing things with the least amount of effort possible?

Life to the living, death to the dead.

HotGoomba

@Pizzamorg as long as a cute little robot saves us I'm ok with living in that timeline

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

Matt_Barber

Dare I say it, but it's also advantageous for the collectors of physical products that the market switches to downloads.

There's been a trend over time towards smaller, cheaper and more uniform packaging for games, with the printed manuals you used to get also being a casualty of that. However, I could see things reversing somewhat once it becomes the case that the only people buying boxed games are the collectors, rather than just the ones looking to play them.

For what it's worth, I buy most of my games digitally but still aim to have a set of 20-30 keepers per platform. It's way easier on the shelf space that way.

Matt_Barber

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic