Forums

Topic: Thread of totally awesome Netflix Instant recommendations

Posts 361 to 380 of 1,051

TheBaconator

Everyone should go out of their way to watch the original Godzilla Hanna-Barbera Animated series, preferably episode 6. It is stupendously awful.

Edited on by TheBaconator

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

JeanLuc_Vaycard

WiiAboutU wrote:

Tip: As long as you add a T.V. series or movie to your Instant Que, you'll be able to watch it even after it's no longer available for streaming. But after you remove it from your Que it'll become unavailable. So if there are any movies or T.V. shows you really want to see, but don't have the time to watch them right now. I would add them to your Instant Que while they're still available for streaming.

lol I did not know this so moral of the story, don't remove anything from instant queue?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Tasuki

WiiAboutU wrote:

Tip: As long as you add a T.V. series or movie to your Instant Que, you'll be able to watch it even after it's no longer available for streaming. But after you remove it from your Que it'll become unavailable. So if there are any movies or T.V. shows you really want to see, but don't have the time to watch them right now. I would add them to your Instant Que while they're still available for streaming.

I hate to burst your bubble buy you are wrong once they are through streaming even if they are on your queue the are moved off of your instant queue down to the save queue. Yes there are there but you wont be able to stream them. If you notice when they are about to be removed from the streaming service it will say streaming till and have a date thats how long you have to watch it till they remove it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

I have even had it happen with TV shows. I was in the middle of Legend of the Seeker and they pulled it off of streaming and had to get the rest in disc to finish it off, it has since made its way back on streaming. I also had that to a Japanese Anime series as well. As I said about a week or 2 before they remove it they will put a date up when it well be removed from streaming.

My Backlog

D33G

Pawn Stars

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

brooks83

Twin Peaks - an awesome show from David Lynch. The entire series is available on streaming, and while some of it seems dated, it still holds up well today.

Trailer Park Boys: Countdown to Liquor Day - I haven't watched it all the way through yet, but what I saw was hilarious.

Troll 2 - one of the worst movies ever made. I reccomend watching it just to see how bad it is.

Mystery Science Theater 3000 - A great show I actually am ashamed to admit I never saw until I recently started watching it on Netflix. They have a bunch of episodes up and they are all pretty funny.

brooks83

Link79

If any Trekkies are enterested Star Trek 2 Wrath of Kahn is up for instant streaming.
It's still a favorite among fans.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

Tasuki

Link79 wrote:

If any Trekkies are enterested Star Trek 2 Wrath of Kahn is up for instant streaming.
It's still a favorite among fans.

KAAAAAAAHN!!!!!!!!

My Backlog

RudysaurusRex

First six seasons of the office.

All the Star Trek Episodes-Ever.

Mystery Science Theater 3K is one of my favorite thins to watch and most of them are on streaming.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

RudysaurusRex

Akatsuki wrote:

Everyone HAS to watch this

Nickelodeon has failed me once again.
it all started with iCarly D:

I actually like iCarly. YEAH GIBBY!!!

Spencer is awesome too.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

WiiAboutU

brooks83 wrote:

Mystery Science Theater 3000 - A great show I actually am ashamed to admit I never saw until I recently started watching it on Netflix. They have a bunch of episodes up and they are all pretty funny.

The comedy might be a little dated for today's generation. But I used to watch this everyday when I was younger. Back when it showed on The Comedy Channel, which is now Comedy Central.

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

y2josh

The Office is great. I've watched the first 3 seasons in about 7 days.

y2josh

Turnip

AlexHighwind wrote:

Akatsuki wrote:

Everyone HAS to watch this

Nickelodeon has failed me once again.
it all started with iCarly D:

I actually like iCarly. YEAH GIBBY!!!

Spencer is awesome too.

WHAT?! o_o NOOOOO! iCarly has claimed yet another victim!

Cringing is really fun.

WiiAboutU

y2josh wrote:

The Office is great. I've watched the first 3 seasons in about 7 days.

I found the latter seasons weren't as good.

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

WiiAboutU

I'm just a tad too old for iCarly. But for nostalgic reasons, I wish there were episodes of Salute Your Shorts, Nick Arcade, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Guts, Wild & Crazy Kids, What Would You Do? and Double Dare. And one of my all time favorites "You Can't Do That On Television", if any of you are old enough to remember that one?

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Xkhaoz

Go watch Home Movies, now.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Joeynator3000

Decided to give FMA Brotherhood a look at...made it up to Part 2 episode 4 I think, I'm liking it.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

WiiAboutU

WiiAboutU wrote:

I'm just a tad too old for iCarly. But for nostalgic reasons, I wish there were episodes of Salute Your Shorts, Nick Arcade, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Guts, Wild & Crazy Kids, What Would You Do? and Double Dare. And one of my all time favorites "You Can't Do That On Television", if any of you are old enough to remember that one?

Anyone else watch these shows religiously as a child? Especially "You Can't Do That On Television". That's the oldest show I ever remember watching religiously on Nickelodeon, back in the mid to late 80's.

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Tasuki

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Decided to give FMA Brotherhood a look at...made it up to Part 2 episode 4 I think, I'm liking it.

I actually liked it better than the first FMA series. Alot darker though.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic