Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 14,581 to 14,600 of 17,058

Anti-Matter

Sword.

Forest resort or Beach resort ? (Vacation spot)

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Sisilly_G

Tomatoes, though I love, love, love olive oil.

Hummus or baba ganoush?

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Sisilly_G

@X-Slayer : I am... not sure what you mean. Did you mean jarred olives/pickles?

Pickles are pickled, they're not exactly "raw", as the vegetables/fruits have been fermented or immersed in vinegar.

Jarred olives may also be seasoned and/or stored in some kind of oil or acids to prolong their life, but they're closer to raw than pickles.

Either way, I prefer olives, and I especially love stuffed green Spanish olives. I don't like green olives on their own though. If eating plain olives, I prefer black (which is a Turkish breakfast staple).

I don't mind pickles per se, but I have a strong dislike of tomato pickles as I prefer tougher produce such as carrots and cauliflower. Gherkins are the best though. And I don't mind having a pickle in my burger either.

@CactusMan : Sunrise.

Eggplant (aubergine) or artichoke on pizza?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Sisilly_G

@X-Slayer : Unfortunately, us spoiled first-world brats do eat far too much meat, and I can't imagine that it will be good for us in the long term if we don't consume it more conservatively. Older generations only had meat once in a while as opposed to multiple times daily like many of us do now. I've also reduced the amount of dairy that I consume as used to have it daily, but now, I only tend to have it if it happens to be in a meal, and less frequently, if I have a coffee, but I'm not a habitual drinker (though I do have an iced coffee on my desk at the moment ).

I make an effort to favour vegetable-based meals where I can, but I will never forgo meat entirely unless there is a medical reason to do so. Too much fruit tends to give me diarrhoea, and some vegetable meals are occasionally not digested properly or give me an upset stomach, so I'm not sure what's going on in my gut. I really ought to see a nutritionist one of these days to determine the best diet for my long-term well-being.

And lime for me.

Facial hair or clean-shaven?

Rambler

Facial hair

(Also, not sure how non-contact sport capoeira is more dangerous than contact sport aikido?)

Scrappy Doo or Godzuki?

Rambler

Sisilly_G

Dark Samus.

@X-Slayer : Yeowch. How awful. I've never even heard of that. Wishing you a full recovery.

Hot or iced coffee?

HotGoomba

Iced coffee

Iced or hot tea?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Sisilly_G

Iced tea, but I despise the bubble teas that are all the rage these days.

I like an iced fruit-flavoured tea, and I only enjoy hot black tea with a nice dessert (and when that is the case, I do not add sugar to my tea). Sage tea is my favourite. And I would NEVER add milk to tea. Yuck. But I also do not like black coffee, but unlike white tea, I can stomach black coffee in the absence of the alternative.

Black or white tea?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

Fizza

Black tea but it's secretly white tea in disguise .
Untitled

Cars or trucks?

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Sisilly_G

Cars. I often say a little prayer when driving around trucks for their safety (and the safety of those around them) as well as for motorcyclists. I can't imagine how much frustration and peril that they would typically deal with while in traffic, but I imagine that driving on the open road with hardly any traffic could perhaps make those struggles worthwhile for those who enjoy their profession.

It's not for me though. I become incredibly drowsy if I'm driving for more than an hour at a time, and I've had a few scares with micro-sleeps too, including one time when I was on a highway and momentarily dosed off. Fortunately I came too just as I started veering off the road (and there were no other vehicles nearby). A frightening experience to be sure. As a child, I used to scoff at those "Stop, Revive, Survive" ads as I figured that driving was one activity where one's senses would be heightened, but the benefit of hindsight has taught me that wasn't the case at all, at least not for me. Some can endure driving for hours on end, but I am not among them. Not even close.

I also become really drowsy when stuck in traffic, and I'll often take a detour as I would rather be moving at a steady pace, however much longer it may take me to get to my destination, as I don't want to run the risk of dosing off at the wheel.

Getting somewhere faster but enduring bumper-to-bumper traffic or getting somewhere slower but moving at a steady space?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

Sisilly_G

Hundred hand slap.

Chun-Li (Street Fighter) or Leifang (Dead or Alive)?

HotGoomba

Luigi for the Xbox One. Much more fun game with more unique levels and a better protagonist. Also a sick plot twist.

Foldable phones like the Z Fold 3 or the Z Flip 3?

Sisilly_G

PS4. Better games (or rather, more that are to my taste).

Windows 7 or Windows 11?

HotGoomba

Sorry, I don't have favorite children.

Foldable phones like the Z Fold 3 or the Z Flip 3?

Sisilly_G

Z Flip 3, I guess.

And to my previous (unanswered) question...
Windows 7 or Windows 11?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

Marioman2023

@Silly_G
I agree with HotGoomba. I don't have favorite kids.
Coolmathgames.com or twoplayergames.org?

Bisexual disaster
he/him

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic