Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 14,561 to 14,580 of 17,058

Sisilly_G

I don’t drink, but whiskey, I guess.

What’s worse in a public restroom:
Running out of TP or the lights going out?

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Anti-Matter

The lights going out.
Somebody turn on the light, please !

Boiled potato or boiled corn ?

Anti-Matter

Sisilly_G

Corn.

Steak tartare or kibbeh nayeh?

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

minecraftemery

Never heard of either but I googled it and kibbeh nayyeh looks tastier.

WandaVision or Loki?

Currently Playing:

Idk

Switch Friend Code: SA-2504-2595-1902 | My Nintendo: Emery

Fizza

This may seem like a cop out, but Wandavision for the impact of watching it for the first time and then Loki for just being a good show. As for my actual preference, Loki easily.

Blue or Silver (as in the Pokemon rivals)?

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Sisilly_G

Silver. More memorable and more intimidating as a character. He almost seems to redeem himself later in the game too.

Pokémon VR or Kirby VR?

HotGoomba

I can imagine both being great, but I'm going with Kirby VR.

Nintendo VR Headset or Nintendo PS5-style system?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Sisilly_G

I am not quite sure what you mean by this. Are you referring to a new Nintendo dedicated home console without the handheld capabilities?

The latter would be a terrible idea as I think mobile devices are powerful enough to handle most games nowadays (short of miserliness/incompetence).

I'll go with the VR headset as it has boundless potential, and I can see myself losing hours in VR games in the future.

Reality or spending the rest of your life in dreams?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

HotGoomba

Dreams because I can have some weird-ass dreams.

Bethesda or Activision Blizzard?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Sisilly_G

Bethesda, but only for iD Software, and I don't like the directions that they have taken their beloved franchises either.

Apogee Software or Ubisoft?

Anti-Matter

Mario Odyssey 2 hours every day.

Are you a mainstream gamer (playing popular mainstream games like FIFA, Forza, Just Dance, Zelda games, etc)

Or

A different gamer (playing mostly different games, the unpopular games or the games that only you have interest about) ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Fizza

A mainstream gamer most of the time, but usually not a new release gamer, I get a lot of old stuff before getting new stuff (for instance, I'm getting ACNH as my first AC game on it's 2 year anniversary).

Thin crust or deep pan pizza?

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

Deep pan pizza.
That style is popular in Indonesia.

Japanese songs or Western songs ?

Anti-Matter

Sisilly_G

As much as I love Japanese music, I think I would have more Western songs in my playlist generally due to there being a little more variety. With respect to modern popular music? Japanese, without question.

The language of the songs doesn't bother me at all though as long as it sounds good.

Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares or MasterChef?

Sisilly_G

Judo. Seems more practical and less dangerous. I have a cousin overseas who was a professional kickboxer, and he suffered a blow during a match that left him in a coma, and has been in a vegetative state since 2008.

Skydiving or skiing?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

MarioVillager92

@Silly_G Jeez!!! That sounds awful...I'm so sorry for your cousin.

Anyway, skiing. Skydiving simply looks way too dangerous.

Splatoon or Ninjala?

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Sisilly_G

Splatoon.

@MarioLover92 : Yeah, it's pretty awful. He was in the prime of his youth and it seemed like the world was his oyster. 6.5 years ago, while I was in Turkey (he lives in Belgium) I dreamed that he had finally snapped out of it, but due to his weakened muscles and brain damage, he was walking around very slowly, and was speaking in a simplistic drawl, but he was able to move around and communicate again. Whether that will ever be his reality, God knows.

I had only met him in 2003 when we went to Germany to stay with my uncle, and then to Belgium to stay with some of my mum's first cousins. He was a nice guy. I hope he can snap out of it and have some semblance of a life again. I can't imagine what he's going through.

Around the house:
Slippers or barefoot?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic