Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 14,601 to 14,620 of 17,058

Sisilly_G

As long as we're setting a precedent for disregarding the very point of this thread, three can play that game...

Derrr, I dOn'T hAvE fAvOuRiTe KiDs.

I repeat... again...
Windows 7 or Windows 11?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Sisilly_G

@X-Slayer : I'm leaning more towards Android as it's more open/versatile as it can be used across a variety of platforms, and there isn't a prohibitive paywall associated with it.

iOS used to have better software support for a time, but I think the tides have turned.

Would you rather:
Mobile games on Switch or on your phone?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Anti-Matter

Mobile games on Switch, as long they have physical release like Evoland 1 + 2 Legendary Edition.

Skunk or Hedgehog? (Pet)

Anti-Matter

Sisilly_G

@Anti-Matter : Tough chioce, because I really like both animals, but I imagine that skunks will be high maintenance, so I'll go with hedgehogs.

@X-Slayer : I haven't played either yet (though I do own Hyrule Warriors on Switch), but Age of Calamity looks like more interesting to me. Since the release of DLC, I'm not interested in buying the Switch version and will wait for a complete-on-cart release (with improved performance) on the Switch's successor. I will also consider buying a complete release should they release one for the current Switch (there is a new Japanese release of Breath of the Wild with the DLC included).

Chinchillas or poodles?

Anti-Matter

Chinchillas.

Teacup Pomeranian or German Shepherd?

Anti-Matter

HotGoomba

Poodles, but both are great.
German Shepherds. I'm afraid I'll step on teacups.

Silly_G wrote:

And to my previous (unanswered) question...
Windows 7 or Windows 11?

I mean I did answer it, I said I didn't have favorite children. It wasn't what you were looking for, but an answer is an answer.

Detective Pikachu or Sonic the Hedgehog (2020 film)?

Edited on by HotGoomba

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Sisilly_G

@Anti-Matter : Adorable and fwuffy Teacup Pomeranians, of course!

@HotGoomba : Detective Pikachu. I have Sonic on UHD, which I had actually bought as a gift for a friend, but I haven't seen him in person since God-knows to be able to give it to him.

Fairy or Dragon?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

Anti-Matter

Dragon type.

Being the Three Bears or Goldilock?

Anti-Matter

Sisilly_G

@Anti-Matter : Papa bear for me.

And Goldilocks ain't leaving the house alive.

And on that note...

Vengeance or forgiveness?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

Anti-Matter

Forgiveness.

Pink or Blue ? (Sleeping Beauty outfits)

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Sisilly_G

Blue.

Boxers or briefs?

Sunsy

Almonds, always preferred them.

Comic books or manga?

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Rambler

Taxes help fund healthcare, safeguard children, improve schooling, pay wages, and improve the environment. So taxes.

Old-school VW camper van or newer VW models?

Rambler

Sisilly_G

@Tasuki : 80s. Great, great hair.

Straight or curly hair?

Anti-Matter

Straight hair.

Fringe or No fringe ? (Hairstyle)

Anti-Matter

Scooby-Doo

No fringe.
Paperback or hardback?

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

Sisilly_G

@Anti-Matter : Fringe. I really hate when my hairline is visible.

@Scooby-Doo : Hardback.

Neat and bald or a big unruly head of hair?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

Sisilly_G

Full beard.

I've tried goatees before, but I looked like a total dork and I am not keen to try it again.

Keeping white hairs or dye, dye, dye?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic