Topic: The Universal Birthday Thread

Posts 821 to 840 of 844

Jani-Koblaney

Thanks guys

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

FriedSquid wrote:

Happy birthday @Janne94

Have yourself a lutefisk cake!

Seconded. Happy birthday!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Luna_110

Never knew this thread existed Yesterday was my birthday, I turned 23.

Happy birthday, @Janne94!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Jani-Koblaney

Thanks guys again!
@ogo79 I'm disappointed, no muskrat pics
@Luna_110 lol what a coincidence, I just turned 23 too

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

ogo79

Janne94 wrote:

Thanks guys again!
@ogo79 I'm disappointed, no muskrat pics

you already have pictures of my mother she still looks the same

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Oat

Hey everyone! It's my birthday today! (born Feb 2, 1995)
I need some help deciding on something
I got sent a 30% off coupon from Nintendo for a discount off of a few titles. I'm not sure which one to get. I have almost all of them already but the ones I am really considering are the following:
-New Super Mario Bros U + New Super Luigi U
-Captian Toad Treasure Tracker
-Pushmo World
-Yoshi's Story

So zetta slow!
3DS Friend code : 0662-8265-1183
NNID: CaptainCharacter
Switch Friend code: SW-6964-7226-0016

Switch Friend Code: SW-6964-7226-0016 | 3DS Friend Code: 0662-8265-1183 | My Nintendo: Oat | Nintendo Network ID: CaptainCharacter

FGPackers

@Oat Happy birthday! I would pick one of the first too, depending if you have someone to play NSMBU with you because it can be really fun this way

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Tyranexx

@Oat: Happy (late) birthday! The only one of those games that I've played is New Super Mario Bros. U, and I can honestly say that I had a lot of fun with it! I haven't played Luigi U, however.

I've been thinking of picking up Captain Toad as well.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Oat

@Tyranexx @FGPackers Thanks you guys. I'll probably end up going with NSMBU+NSLU. $42 with the 30% off birthday coupon sounds pretty good to me

So zetta slow!
3DS Friend code : 0662-8265-1183
NNID: CaptainCharacter
Switch Friend code: SW-6964-7226-0016

Switch Friend Code: SW-6964-7226-0016 | 3DS Friend Code: 0662-8265-1183 | My Nintendo: Oat | Nintendo Network ID: CaptainCharacter

Vinny

Vinny has leveled up.
Vinny is now level 20!

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tyranexx

@Vinny: Happy birthday! You'll hit your adult stage next level!

Captain_Toad

Your lovable and ever-so-awesome fungal captain has now turned 27 today.

May I have gifts?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

ogo79

FriedSquid wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

May I have gifts?

Happy birthday! I didn't know what to get you, so just spend this however you like.

Untitled

it needs to be spent on rare downloads

the_shpydar wrote:

Tyranexx

Captain_Toad wrote:

May I have gifts?

Happy birthday! Here's your very own Toadette amiibo! ^_^

Untitled

@ogo79: Should they spend it on Donkey Kong Country 1-3, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie, or Conker's Bad Fur Day?

ogo79

@Tyranexx
all of em!

the_shpydar wrote:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.