Forums

Topic: The NintendoLife VGM Tournament: Farewell

Posts 541 to 560 of 2,988

FonistofCruxis

1. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
While this is a fantastic song, I don't think it should have beaten SMT: Persona 4 in the last round. I think that that game has the 2nd best title theme out of the songs in the tournament from games I haven't played, second to Fragile Dreams.
2. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
A great relaxing song but not quite as good as the amazing And Then to CODA but that's an opening theme so it doesn't get my vote.

e-love

Chrono Trigger's is great, but this theme is so perfectly eery, epic, and powerful all at the same time. I love it.

2. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Fun, calm song.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

ThePirateCaptain

2. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
This song is just about perfect to me. It may very well be my favorite song in the tourney.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

KarrotMan

1. Chrono Trigger: It was a hard decision as both songs were superb in their composition, but in the end I had to go with Chrono trigger.
2. Solatorobo: Still need to play this game.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

ClockworkMario

1)Chrono Trigger
2) LoZ: Wind Waker - Not only it fits the game perfectly but it's also really catchy.

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

SheldonRandoms

1.Chrono Trigger

2.Solatorobo

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

1. Mighty Switch Force

2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

e-love

Twilight Princess lost....

1. Mighty Switch Force
Difficult choice for me, I really love Pokemon's theme but...I don't know. Mighty Switch Force's title theme just makes me happy :3

2. Cave Story 3D
Not really fond of either, to be completely real.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.