Forums

Topic: The NintendoLife VGM Tournament: Best City / Urban Theme (Round Two)

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,556

Anti-Matter

I voted Healing-D-Vision.
Viva DDR SuperNOVA !

Anti-Matter

NF6429

I'd vote for Healing-D-Vision, mainly cause DDR deserves some representation (this and angelic mix are insane), and cause I nominated the wrong Chrono Cross boss theme back then (meant to add People Imprisoned by Destiny).

NF6429

ThePirateCaptain

Sorry guys, I didn’t get a notification or I’d have found a new link for the Chrono Cross song. I’ve been pretty busy with school but I’ll try to update the thread with a new round on Saturdays or Sundays.

All that being said, Kingdom Hearts II is the first song moving into the next round at 5-4, Wind Waker following it at 6-2, Shin Megami Tensei IV also moving on at 5-4, and finally DDR SuperNOVA slipping in at 5-4 as well.
Link to the bracket

Round 3 (2/4)

Popple Battle - Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga vs. Monk Maz Koshia - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Vote here

The Dual-Bladed Dualist - Paper Mario: The Origami King vs. Big Arm - Sonic Generations (3DS)

Vote here

An Obstacle in Our Path - Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Ed... vs. Death by Glamour - Undertale

Vote here

VS Cipher Admin - Pokémon Colosseum vs. Decisive Battle II - Octopath Traveller

Vote here

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Anti-Matter

No way ! 🤯
Healing-D-Vision was making a cut to Round 4 ! 😄
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

@Eel
You noticed before I even had a chance to fix it lol
Sometimes the forums mess the formatting up but I finally figured it out

ThePirateCaptain

Dogorilla

The Denpa Men and FF Mystic Quest tracks are surprisingly similar when you listen to them one after the other.

Edited on by Dogorilla

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

Dogorilla

In the middle two matchups here I thought the song I voted for would be winning by miles... but in both cases it was actually losing. No accounting for taste

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

NF6429

@Dogorilla It is interesting to see both of them winning, I nominated both picks, actually Chrono and Mystery Dungeon were both mine (Hard to vote on them), but wasn't expecting them to go this far. Happy to see them doing well! No doubt they'll be destroyed next round, no accounting for taste.

NF6429

ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

kkslider5552000

I know music is subjective but I genuinely can't fathom why people voted for Bug Fables over Ikaruga this time. Maybe they just can't deal with how intense and LOUD the Ikaruga song, I dunno.

I really like Bug Fables as a game, but I think its soundtrack is a lesser element of it and that's a lesser song out of its soundtrack.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Anti-Matter

Oh, boy.
Here we go.
I have voted Healing-D-Vision again.

Anti-Matter

NF6429

@Anti-Matter I'm rooting for your song at this point to win. I prefer Healing Vision Angelic Mix, but DE-STRAD is great too, love how it sounds like it'll fall apart at any second with its tempo and intensity.

Edited on by NF6429

NF6429

ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

Anti-Matter

Oh, boy !
Healing-D-Vision is still survive. 😃

@NF6429
DE-STRAD is a same artist for Healing Vision, MAX 300, Fascination MAXX, Pluto, Dynamite Rave, AFRONOVA, etc.
He is Naoki Maeda.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic