Forums

Topic: The NintendoLife VGM Tournament: Best City / Urban Theme (Round Two)

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,556

SmashBall35

Monk Maz Koshia BOTW and Dark Beast Ganon BOTW

“I paused my game to be here” -SmashBall35

If you are responding to me in forums or a comment I would much appreciate it if you quoted or tagged me in your responses so I can see it and respond. Otherwise I usually can’t tell that you’ve replied. Thanks!

ThePirateCaptain
jedgamesguy

Thanks to you @ThePirateCaptain for these challenges, let's try to make it interesting!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

kkslider5552000

Even I find it weird that it both took this long and this song for me to choose Tropical Freeze over another song. My tastes in music are bad. :V

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

NF6429

Suprised xenoblade beat dance dance, that was crushing it in the polls before the weekends.

NF6429

Anti-Matter

I voted for Healing-D-Vision, a Boss song from DDR SuperNOVA with music sounds like an Apocalypse Day.

Anti-Matter

Eel

NF6429 wrote:

Suprised xenoblade beat dance dance, that was crushing it in the polls before the weekends.

It suspiciously has more votes than the other polls 🧐

I wish people voted on every poll, kinda makes it look like some people only vote when their song is involved.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NF6429

@Eel That's what I enjoy about this the most, hearing great songs for the first time. Doesn't take long to listen to all of them for voting either, no point voting on your picks solely.

Edited on by NF6429

NF6429

kkslider5552000

That Fire Emblem vs. Persona one was absolutely bizarre. The songs are actually very good, but I was so bewildered by them existing that it took me a while.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

ThePirateCaptain

This round we have Shin Megami Tensei IV winning 8-1, Fire Emblem: Three Houses at 5-4, Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA at 6-3, and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga at 7-4.

As far as voting goes, it’s set so everyone should only be able to vote once. I’m not sure why some matchups get more votes but I don’t think it’s too big of an issue.
Link to the bracket

Round One

FogBeast Battle - Xenoblade Chronicles: Future Connected vs. Boss Battle - Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s ...

Vote here

Boss Battle - Goemon’s Great Adventure vs. Fighting in the Flames - Resident Evil 3 (REmake)

Vote here

Cohen’s Outburst (Waltz of the Flowers) - Bioshock vs. Big Arm - Sonic Generations (3DS)

Vote here

Death Match With Torna - Xenoblade Chronicles 2 vs. Crystal King - Paper Mario

Vote here

ThePirateCaptain

Dogorilla

Nice to have a bit of Tchaikovsky in this tournament.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic