Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Adventure!

Posts 941 to 960 of 971

RudysaurusRex

"We EAT IT!" Yells Falcon slash Mario.
Fox picked it up, swallowed it, twitched, and died.
"OH MAH GOD! THEY'RE POISONOUS!"
An owl appeared. "ORLY?"
You encountered ORLY OWL. What will you do? >Fight >Eat >Poo on >Use item >Run away
Mario chooses Poo on! MARIO POOS!
Meta Knight chooses Eat! Meta Knight Eats poo covered ORLY OWL! Meta Knight FAINTS!
Sonic chooses Run away! Sonic's path is blocked by the enemy! Sonic FAINTS!
Kooper chooses Fight! Kooper attacks! Misses! FAINTS!

YOUR PARTY IS WIPED OUT!
GAME OVER!

(ORLY?)

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

akacesfan

"OK, enough playing that stupid Pokemon hack," Mario said to Sonic. "We need to actually get to the Yellow Switch Palace."

Team Nintendo + Yoshi walked through Yoshi's Island until they saw a giant mountain ahead of them.

"We're supposed to climb that?" Kooper asked.

"Yep. But at the top is the Switch Palace! Come on, let's go!"

Go Leafs Go!

LordTendoboy

So one by one the Nintendo crew climbed the tall mountain.

Gulp! Kooper looked down and almost fell off the ladder!

"Don't look down Kooper!" Mario said.

"I can't help it! I'm afraid of heights!"

After a few minutes of climbing, the team finally reached the top of the mountain. Mario entered the room where the Yellow Switch was, but to his surprise, it was gone! Where the switch once stood was a large gaping hole in the ground.

"Mama mia! Where did the switch go?" Mario facepalmed.

"Um... It was here a few days ago... Though we did have an earthquake yesterday." Yoshi replied.

"Has Bowser been around here lately?" Meta Knight asked.

"No." Yoshi said. "But I did spot a strange character sneaking around here. I saw the initials on his jacket: HMS."

"HMS..." Fox paused, scratching his chin. "The Happy Mask Salesman?!"

"CORRECT! Nya ha ha ha ha!" the Happy Mask Salesman appeared out of nowhere. "I caused that earthquake. Dimentio has ordered me to stop you from activating the switches, so here I am! One down, 4 more to go! Nya ha ha ha ha ha!"

"Curse you!" Meta Knight cried out.

"Ha! You fools had better turn back before I do something drastic..." the Happy Mask Salesman pointed to a small switch he was holding in his hand.

"What does that do?" Kooper asked.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

LordTendoboy

Before The Happy Mask Salesman could respond to Kooper, the narrator chimed in.

So guys, is this story gonna continue? Or is it dead?

You'll find out after these commercial messages!

[...

akacesfan

"Visit Las Vegas today! We have great hotels but also a bunch of crazy people!"

Now back to the show

"I'm here to help you.." whispered the Mask Salesman. "When I heard what he was going to do, I secretly put all the switches on this one pad. I'll activate them for you. You should be able to reach the Special World now."

"That was... convinient.." was all Kooper could say. Then he realized something. "Oh crap... we still have to find an entrance to the Star World. Not only that, but we have to climb down that stupid mountain again!"

So the team set foot down the mountain. Their next goal was to find an entrance to the Star World. After crossing Yoshi's Island, they were able to reach Donut Plains. The first thing the gang decided to do was...

Go Leafs Go!

TeeJay

tendoboy1984 wrote:

akacesfan wrote:

Now back to the show

"I'm here to help you.." whispered the Mask Salesman. "When I heard what he was going to do, I secretly put all the switches on this one pad. I'll activate them for you. You should be able to reach the Special World now."

"That was... convinient.." was all Kooper could say. Then he realized something. "Oh crap... we still have to find an entrance to the Star World. Not only that, but we have to climb down that stupid mountain again!"

So the team set foot down the mountain. Their next goal was to find an entrance to the Star World. After crossing Yoshi's Island, they were able to reach Donut Plains. The first thing the gang decided to do was...

No no no no! The Happy Mask Salesman is supposed to be the bad guy! He was ordered by Dimentio to stop the NL crew before they could activate the switches.

You ruined it.

It's hard to continue the story without having to read through pages and pages of posts, so you can't blame them for getting something wrong.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LordTendoboy

TeeJay wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

akacesfan wrote:

Now back to the show

No no no no! The Happy Mask Salesman is supposed to be the bad guy! He was ordered by Dimentio to stop the NL crew before they could activate the switches.

You ruined it.

It's hard to continue the story without having to read through pages and pages of posts, so you can't blame them for getting something wrong.

But the part with the Salesman confronting the NL crew was the first post he responded to.

Anyways, let's continue, I fixed it.

@akacesfan The first thing the gang decided to do was...

Complain about the strange plot twist that just occurred.

"Um, wasn't that Mask Salesman supposed to be a badguy?" Kooper asked, scratching his head.

"Yeah, but for some reason he changed his mind in the middle of his speech." Fox replied.

"Maybe he has multiple personality disorder?" Kooper said.

The NL crew soon approached the first Ghost House in Donut Plains.

"I'm not going in there..." Yoshi said. "I hate ghosts!"

"Fine." Mario said. "But you can stay out here and get eaten by all the big dinosaurs. Do you want that?"

Yoshi gulped and reluctantly followed Mario and the rest of the gang inside the Ghost House...

Edited on by LordTendoboy

[...

TheDarkDee

And out jumped Luigi, with his Poltergust 3000
"Luigi!" Mario said, "Those ghosts," "Yes?" "Can you stop them?" "Of course!" Luigi exclaimed as he sucked the ghosts up. After that Luigi began fading away... To the realm of Activision...

TheDarkDee

LordTendoboy

"Mario!" Luigi cried out. "What's happening?!"

Mario tried to grab Luigi's hand, but he disappeared completely!

"Where did your brother go?" Meta Knight asked.

"Some unseen force pulled him into another dimension. This must be the work of Dimentio!" Mario clenched his fists.

Back on Xbox Planet

Dimentio cackled as Luigi appeared before him.

"Hehehehe ha ha ha! You've finally made it, Luigi!"

"Ugh, where am I?" Luigi asked, shaking his head in bewilderment.

"You are on Planet Xbox, home of the Activision Empire!"

Luigi looked around and saw a bunch of Call of Duty propaganda littering the walls.

Bill Gates approached Luigi and held out his hand.

"Welcome... to the Dark Side of gaming." Bill Gates laughed maniacally.

Untitled

" http://nooooooooooooooo.com/ " Luigi lifted his head to the sky, screaming as Bill Gates and Dimentio tied him up.

[...

TheDarkDee

Back with Mario and the gang, they were walking twords their destination, with Mario heartbroken. Then they meet a ten year old boy. "Hi, I'm Ash." the boy said. "Are you fighting against the Xbox planet?" Meta Knight said. "Yes. He took all my pokemon other than Pikachu, Charizard, and Squirtle." Ash said. The gang broke out in happiness. "Great."
"What?" "I found this place and got lost." "We know where to go." Fox said...

TheDarkDee

LordTendoboy

And so Fox led the NL crew to a dark mysterious cave.

"I'm not going in there!" Ash said.

Fox put his hand on Ash's shoulder. "Go in, there's nothing scary in there. It's just a cave."

Ash hesitated a bit then entered, followed by the rest of the NL crew.

"Hey it's kind of dark!" Kooper said as his eyes darted back and forth.

"You got a light?" MetaKnight asked.

"No." Kooper responded bluntly.

"Well maybe Fox will lend us one of his! If we... pursuade him."

MetaKnight turned around and walked towards Fox, who was standing at the entrance.

Fox held out his hand. "Where do you think you're going?"

MetaKnight stood still. Something didn't seem right about Fox.

"Yeah, you just march right back in there with the rest of your friends."

"But I was going to ask if you had a lighter. The cave is too dark." MetaKnight placed his hand on his sword, ready for a fight.

Fox glanced at MetaKnight's sword and chuckled. "Don't even think about it."

MetaKnight's eyes narrowed, but as he was about to attack, Fox activated his reflector shield, sending MetaKnight flying back into the cave.

"What happened out there?" Mario asked.

MetaKnight got up, staring at the entrance to the cave.

"Well, tell us!"

"It's Fox... He's gone mad." MetaKnight replied, out of breath.

Fox snickered and rolled a giant boulder over the cave entrance.

"No! What are you doing Fox?!" Kooper yelled out.

Laughing manically, Fox called down his Arwing from the skies. "Now I got you guys right where I want you! So long suckers!"

The entire NL crew yelled and screamed, but their cries fell on deaf ears as Fox opened his communicator.

"I've got 'em. Returning to base."

A familiar voice spoke over the communicator. "Good. Now my plan is nearing fruition. Nintendo Land will finally be ours!"

"Yes Dimentio, you win." Fox smiled nonchalantly as he entered the Arwing, giving one last look at the cave before he flew off.

Back in the cave, Kooper and Yoshi were pacing back and forth, trying to figure out what just happened.

"So let me get this straight... Fox is a bad guy now?!" Yoshi asked as Kooper sat down on pile of rocks.

"It seems so." MetaKnight said.

Yoshi quickly glanced at MetaKnight. "Um I was asking Kooper... It's rude to interrupt."

"My apologies." MetaKnight replied. "But instead of arguing, we must figure out a way to escape from this place."

MetaKnight walked towards Ash, who was polishing a Pokeball with his shirt.

"Hey Ash, do you have any Pokemon that can see in the dark?"

"I sure do!" Ash smiled as he held out a Pokeball, ready to throw it.

[...

SuperLink

Kainard wrote:

This thread is slowly being forgotten about. Come my fellow minions. A new evil here https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_chr... threatens to send us into the oblivion unless we strike back! We cannot let this happen!

Hey man, listen: I thought that there might be a thread like my thread, so I went through 15 pages of forums to see if there was one like mine, and I thought that if there isn't one 15 pages back, then there is not one. I even went on Google and put in a whole bunch of different search thingies...nothing.

So here is what I suggest: The two threads are NL, but in alternate dimensions. Now, they must battle for the true right to be "The Nintendo Life Adventure/ The Chronicles of NintendoLife"! ~or the two threads could just leave each other alone...please?

SuperLink

TheDarkDee

But then, Falco, came out and talked to Mario.

"It's happened, has'nt it?"

"What happened?"

"According to a prophicy, when the dimension merge happened, a FOX was supposed to go mad."

"So... it did?"

"Yes. I will now talk to him."

TheDarkDee

TheKingOfTown

Then Atomic_3DS_Man makes doughnuts for everyone.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerforGod

So Falco went to find Fox and talk to him, but much to his surprise, Fox was quite sane. "I don't understand." Falco told Fox. "Falco, I only pretended to go mad so that Bill Gates and his evil empires of Microsoft and Activision would think that part of the prophecy had come to pass. Now they're going to start performing the merger rituals to early and they won't work so Bill Gates and his minions will think they have failed!!!!" "That's brilliant Fox!!!!" exclaimed Falco. But just as they were rejoicing at Fox's brilliant plan, directly from behind them, they heard some girly giggles and an equally girly voice that exclaimed...

Edited on by GamerforGod

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

LordTendoboy

"Look at that manly Fox. I haven't seen you in forever!"

Fox turned around and his jaw dropped. The voice came from a beautiful female fox with blue fur. It was Krystal.

Krystal walked up to Fox and kissed him on the lips. Fox blushed.

Meta Knight interrupted. "Wait wait wait... this isn't going to turn into a furry story is it?"

Krystal laughed and patted Fox on the shoulder. "We're just playing around. Right Fox?"

Fox gulped, a little embarrassed that Krystal was just joking with him.

"Well... you see Krystal... I uh..."

Krystal put her finger to Fox's lip. "Shh... I know what you're thinking. Yes I like you too, but now is not the time for romance. I have SERIOUS BUSINESS to take care of."

"What is it?" Mario asked.

"Dinosaur Planet is dying. The planet is being destroyed by a malevolent force from another dimension."

"Dimentio..." Meta Knight muttered out loud.

"I'm sorry... who?" Krystal asked.

Meta Knight huffed. "He is an evil sorcerer from another dimension. He was in the game Super Paper Mario. He has the power to manipulate time and space, hence his name."

"Well, it could be him... I don't know." Krystal looked to the ground for a moment, then turned towards Fox. "All I know is Dinosaur Planet needs your help! Not just you Fox, I need help from all of you!"

[...

GamerforGod

So they all agreed to help Krystal. But as soon as they did, Dimentio appeared out of nowhere, laughed evilly and sent them all into another dimension. As a matter of fact he sent them right into the lair of Bill Gates and his evil Microsoft and Activision Empires where Bill Gates was just beginning to perform the merger rituals as Fox and Falco had discussed. But they had all been teleported into a cage surrounded by Call of Duty Soldiers on every side. There must have been at least thirty of them. What were they going to do?! The Call of Duty Soldiers began closing in on the cage with their guns pointed at all of them. One of the Call of Duty Soldiers said, "Do you have any last words punks?!" That's when Fox said, in a surprisingly high-pitched voice...

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Crazygamerfreak

Falcon PUNCH! No, wait, that wasn't Fox. It was Captain Falcon breaking the cage. All of the Call of Duty soldiers were caught by surprise and hesitated, but recovered quickly and continued closing in. The reason for them not shooting is unknown, but everybody quickly caught on and just pushed them to the ground. That is when they found out why the soldiers weren't shooting...

Edited on by Crazygamerfreak

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.