Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Adventure!

Posts 741 to 760 of 971

GamerforGod

...so he used his old powers instead!!!! He began to attack the evil, red Crazygamerfreak with his freakish crazy gamer moves!!!! GamerforGod joined in since he had already smote the ruin of the evil, red Crazygamerfreak on the mountainside once before, and the battle was going well. But suddenly, California Jake noticed something that no one had noticed before. So he loudly said...

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Crazygamerfreak

"Look up their!" They all look except for Crazygamerfreak (sun form) who can see in all directions. He sees red Crazygamerfreak attack again and then...

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

WAM2

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

"Look up their!" They all look except for Crazygamerfreak (sun form) who can see in all directions. He sees red Crazygamerfreak attack again and then...

...the red WAM2 from earlier shows up and assists him in his evil...things. "Who is making all these red versions of us?" WAM2 wonders. "Someone must have an evil cloning operation going on somewhere. I wonder who?"
"It is I!" says...

Off-Topic: Yay! Gamerforgod is back! It was getting a little dull without you...

WAM2

StarBoy91

... lz, the evil one. "I am the one that has created these machination lookalikes to get on peoples' nerves. Bleheheheheheheheheheheheheheh!!!!", he's like. "But, now that you know my plan, I'm afraid I'm left with no choice but to eliminate y'all". As lz was about to swoop down on the helpless friends, StarBoy transported hiimself and his friends back to StarBoy's house. Doing that caused lz to miss and fall down on the acid-y lava, where lz would never come back. At StarBoy's home, StarBoy grew weak and was getting a splitting headache all of a sudden. gamerforgod, concerned, carried StarBoy to bed and tucked StarBoy in. With lz gone, the red clones should be offline for good. StarBoy, resting in bed while the others talk about how troublesome the red clones were, was having a dream. It was a dream where everyone was tolerant and nice to each other. So far it's a good dream. In it, ...

To each their own

California_Jake

StarBoy91 wrote:

... lz, the evil one. "I am the one that has created these machination lookalikes to get on peoples' nerves. Bleheheheheheheheheheheheheheh!!!!", he's like. "But, now that you know my plan, I'm afraid I'm left with no choice but to eliminate y'all". As lz was about to swoop down on the helpless friends, StarBoy transported hiimself and his friends back to StarBoy's house. Doing that caused lz to miss and fall down on the acid-y lava, where lz would never come back. At StarBoy's home, StarBoy grew weak and was getting a splitting headache all of a sudden. gamerforgod, concerned, carried StarBoy to bed and tucked StarBoy in. With lz gone, the red clones should be offline for good. StarBoy, resting in bed while the others talk about how troublesome the red clones were, was having a dream. It was a dream where everyone was tolerant and nice to each other. So far it's a good dream. In it, ...

...110percentful is vanquished forever. But then...

Currently Playing:
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

StarBoy91

...StarBoy wished it was the weekend forever, but he knew in his heartthat it wasn't to be. StarBoy was surrounded by games that were on his huge wishlist. But, then, they started circling around StarBoy. Then, something bright shone. After that, StarBoy woke up from his dream. The luma was comfortable in bed, his tummy woke him up when it rumbled. StarBoy was hungry. Then, StarBoy went to the kitchen to eat Star Bits. "What time was it?", he wondered. He felt like he was asleep for hours. On the bright side, his headache is gone. Then, gamerforgod went to the kitchen, glad to see StarBoy feeling well. Then, they both watched some TV. Then, someone rang the door. "Who could it be at this hour?", gamerforgod thought. StarBoy asked him what time it was, and gamerforgod replied, "Midnight." StarBoy gasped. He was asleep for twelve hours straight and StarBoy didn't know. Everyone, sans the two, must've been asleep by now. gamerforgod answered the door, and he said it was a friendly, familiar face (by looking through the door's eye-hole). It was none other than ...

To each their own

California_Jake

StarBoy91 wrote:

...StarBoy wished it was the weekend forever, but he knew in his heartthat it wasn't to be. StarBoy was surrounded by games that were on his huge wishlist. But, then, they started circling around StarBoy. Then, something bright shone. After that, StarBoy woke up from his dream. The luma was comfortable in bed, his tummy woke him up when it rumbled. StarBoy was hungry. Then, StarBoy went to the kitchen to eat Star Bits. "What time was it?", he wondered. He felt like he was asleep for hours. On the bright side, his headache is gone. Then, gamerforgod went to the kitchen, glad to see StarBoy feeling well. Then, they both watched some TV. Then, someone rang the door. "Who could it be at this hour?", gamerforgod thought. StarBoy asked him what time it was, and gamerforgod replied, "Midnight." StarBoy gasped. He was asleep for twelve hours straight and StarBoy didn't know. Everyone, sans the two, must've been asleep by now. gamerforgod answered the door, and he said it was a friendly, familiar face (by looking through the door's eye-hole). It was none other than ...

...someone wearing a California Jake mask! The person takes off the mask, revealing it to be Godot from Ace Attorney. "I found him, boys!" he says. Then a million police officers jump on top of Starboy. "What is this?" Gamerforgod demands. "After he was arrested for shoplifting," says Godot. He sips a cup of coffee before continuing, "Starboy broke out of jail before the trial." Starboy (now charged with jailbreak as well as shoplifting) was crying his little heart out until the NL Adventure Squad came to cheer him up. They told him...

Currently Playing:

ShinRPGGamer

...That there is someone that could help get him out of the situation he was in. They told him his name was Gmls the 719th. Starboy then asked, "What does he do? Can he get me a not gulity verdict?". The NL Adventure Squad replied and said "He is not a lawyer, but rather someone who is good friends with a lot of people that can you out of this situation. Starboy was at first confused by how this man could help him if he was not a lawyer, but suddenly, the NL Adventure Squad presented Starboy with Gmls's card. On the front it said what Gmls meant. The GM standed for Good Man the LS standed for Listing service. It also said that he is the 719th C.E.O of the company. On the back it said the company address and phone number. Starboy, seeing a somewhat vague card, and finding all of it hard to belive as well, told the NL Adventure Squad to find this man as soon as possible to help him. With it, the NL Adventure Squad rushed to find Gmls the 719th taking them 2 hours to find the warp pipe to get to the C.E.O's office. When the NL Adventure Squad did get in the C.E.O they saw a rather handsome 14 year old man wearing a Italy jersey and shorts watching the end of a Futbol game. The man turned turned his 64' inch tv and said, "I'm Gmls the 719th, what do you need?"....

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

Crazygamerfreak

Meanwhile, lz was still sinking when he grabbed his remote and pressed one last button. He pressed the automatic attack button as his final way to get revenge. His cloning mahine however made 50 more copies and they went off to get them. A yellow blaze came from the sky and somehow, Crazygamerfreak was not killed for teleported away...

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

WAM2

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

Meanwhile, lz was still sinking when he grabbed his remote and pressed one last button. He pressed the automatic attack button as his final way to get revenge. His cloning mahine however made 50 more copies and they went off to get them. A yellow blaze came from the sky and somehow, Crazygamerfreak was not killed for teleported away...

...to Disneyland. "Oops. I'm supposed to go to Disneyland AFTER we save the world and someone asks what we do next." He also noticed that there was no "we". He had teleported by himself. There was a "Wii", though, that Mickey Mouse was showing a work-in-progress version of Epic Mickey on. Crazygamerfreak asked him if he could help, and Mickey said yes. So they...

WAM2

GamerforGod

...began to play Epic Mickey, and it was great fun. But after Crazygamerfreak had been playing for a little while, he noticed that the mouse standing beside him looked a little weird. That was when he noticed the mouse's name tag. It didn't say Mickey Mouse!!!! It said MitchWii Mouse, and he was in MitchWii Land playing Epic MitchWii (which was ten times as powerful as regular MitchWii)!!!! MitchWii moused laughed maniacally at Crazygamerfreak who now realized that he could not stop playign Epic MitchWii!!!! MitchWii Mouse informed Crazygamerfreak that he was going to get his boss, none other than the Notorious MitchWii himself, to finally put an end to Crazygamerfreak once and for all!!!! But, while MitchWii Mouse was gone, Crazygamerfreak heard a friendly voice in the midst of Epic MitchWii. The voice said...

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Infernape1000

"Yingleberry." Then they decided to sing and...

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

StarBoy91

...meanwhile, StarBoy was still sad, waiting for his friends to clear everything up. Then, the little luma nodded off to sleep. He dreamt that he was on vacation, missing his friends on NintendoLife. But then, StarBoy had wondered: did they miss him? This thought makes StarBoy sad, and then he shakes the thought. Then, some mysterious spray had spread all over the NintendoLife Adventure Galaxy. Every user that had participated in the thread had turned into a baby. The only user that was unaffected was gamerforgod. Then, he heard everyone around him cry. This kinda overwhelmed gamerforgod, 'cause he was the only one that was still his age. Who keeps spreading these baby sprays? Then, gamerforgod had a solution, and a theory as to who it might be. He thinks it may be...

To each their own

SilverBaretta

............none other than Tingle! He reveals himself as the baby sprayer and says to gamerforgod, "So, you've finally figured it out. Well, just try and catch me!" He takes off in his magic balloon, with gamerforgod cursing his name. Using epic skills, gamerforgod whips up anti-baby spray, and everyone is normal again, until..............

Edited on by SilverBaretta

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

WAM2

...Tingle just uses more spray! Gamerforgod decides he will have to find Tingle's stash of baby spray and destroy it once and for all! He would have to hurry because the baby users were causing problems. WAM2 had been mildly upset by the official cancelation of the Spyro movie as a teenager, but as a baby he was crying about it. Starboy doesn't like to see anyone upset so he tries to cheer him up with his super-happy powers, but as a baby he doesn't know how much happy is too happy and he makes not only WAM2 insanely happy, but everyone else as well. This is a problem beause then the babies...

WAM2

SilverBaretta

...........go insane with happy and throw tamtrums in every nook and cranny of the NintendoLife Adventure Galaxy! SilverBlacktail, thinking it's his time to come into the story, bursts onto the scene to team up with Gamerforgod and take down Tingle. Gamerforgod only has enough anti-spray left for one more user, so the duo spray StarBoy, who tells them that the only other way to make everyone normal again is to give everyone the one thing they want most. The duo-turned-trio speed-produce a Spyro movie, and while it isn't very good, it's good enough for WAM2, who transforms back to normal. Everyone is goes great, and soon everyone is normal age again, except for one user...........

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

StarBoy91

...Infernape. What could please him? Infernape started to cry, and StarBoy was rocking him to sleep. He stopped crying. gamerforgod and Silver were still wondering. Then, it hit them...

To each their own

SilverBaretta

......all that could please Infernape was Tingle getting defeated. And so the journey began. Much level grinding later, the group was standing at the geological center NintendoLife Adventure Galaxy (for some reason). Now that his intelligence stat was maxed out, something triggered something in Silver's mind. If they couldn't find Tingle in the NintendoLife Adventure Galaxy, they only other place he could be was the Beaten Sector of the Backloggery Galaxy! This was the only place Tingle would dare to go, he wasn't strong enough to handle the horrors of the Completed and Mastered sectors. And so off they went, each member's mind focused on the destination, when suddenly....

California_Jake

SilverBlacktail wrote:

......all that could please Infernape was Tingle getting defeated. And so the journey began. Much level grinding later, the group was standing at the geological center NintendoLife Adventure Galaxy (for some reason). Now that his intelligence stat was maxed out, something triggered something in Silver's mind. If they couldn't find Tingle in the NintendoLife Adventure Galaxy, they only other place he could be was the Beaten Sector of the Backloggery Galaxy! This was the only place Tingle would dare to go, he wasn't strong enough to handle the horrors of the Completed and Mastered sectors. And so off they went, each member's mind focused on the destination, when suddenly....

...California Jake comes and says, "I heard you made a Spyro movie."
"Yeah. It's not on DVD yet. Here's the cover," says Silverblacktail. On the back it said, "Starring Silverblacktail, Gamerforgod, and Starboy as everybody! Everybody!" Suddenly, Godot appears saying, "Dog gone it! He escaped again!" He leaps at Starboy, but while in midair everyone hears, "Smash! Mario!" It was Super Smash Bros. Fan, who had been cured of babiness by a new Smash Bros. game! As Mario, he blasts Godot with a fireball. Phoenix Wright appears and says, "Forget it, Godot. He's innocent." Happy that he was of the hook, Starboy thanks SSB Fan and he becomes part of the NL Adventure Squad (SSB Fan, not Starboy). But then, California Jake says, "Look!" and points at Tingle, who was holding...

Currently Playing:

wiiplayer26

....The movie projection reel. California Jake and WAM2 want it, so Tingle says the price is 3,290 rupees. WAM2 "That's a steep, But i'll buy it anyways.". WAM2 buy it and puts it in the projector. They find out its blank. Califonia Jake says "That little.....". StarBoy says "Let's settle this in a civlized manner, let's take Tingle to small claims court." so they did. The whole small claims court case went like this........

Edited on by wiiplayer26

[19:46] wiiplayer26 joined the conversation
[19:47] PhoenixSage: It is teh twenty-sixth wii player. Howdy

"Defend the Underatted, when you know they have nothing wrong with them" Thats my motto.

My official theme song can be found in this video.

http://www.yout...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.