Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 3,421 to 3,440 of 3,673

ChaoticMagolor

@Colonel_Mustache Colonel, you’re deserting us? This is an absolute travesty!
In all seriousness, enjoy your break. Hope life gets better for you.

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

ChaoticMagolor

Going inactive for a little bit. Don’t know how long. I just got some personal stuff going on right now… @ me if anything major happens.

I’ll see y’all later!

Edited on by ChaoticMagolor

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

TeaCatherine

@ChaoticKirby I hope whatever it is it goes well for you.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

ChaoticMagolor

@TeaCatherine @Colonel_Mustache Thanks for the kind wishes, guys. Now I’m back.

ChaoticMagolor

@Colonel_Mustache It is, thank you!

TheBigBlue

@Colonel_Mustache Good luck with everything! Wish to see you soon

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

TeaCatherine

@Colonel_Mustache Glad to hear things have calmed down a bit.

TeaCatherine

Probably won't be on the site this week, we're going on holiday and I don't think the place has Wi-Fi.

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine Have a great time!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

ChaoticMagolor

Huh? Where am I? How did I get here? How long has it been?

Sorry for taking an unannounced hiatus. Just had to take a break for a little while. I'm back now!

Anyway, has there been anything major lately?

Anti-Matter

I'm outta here.
The articles and some peoples here really got my nerves. 😤
I will be back in the morning.

Anti-Matter

Fizza

Hey folks! It's, uh....been a while, hasn't it? XD

First things first, I'd like to apologise for basically disappearing from the site here for the better part of a month. I definitely wanted to chat away in the forums here since it's one of the most therapeutic places for me (just being able to natter on about stuff I enjoy and all that), I've just had a lot (and I cannot emphasize this enough: A LOT) of stuff happen with me from March onwards so it's been pretty difficult to frequent here like I used to. That's probably not going to change over the coming 1-2 months with exam season kicking in either so that's your (long overdue) heads up.

Despite my absence though, I've most certainly been busy in terms of life and gaming, with some of the highlights including:

• Starting and/or beating Kirby's Dream Land 2, Mario Party 1, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Red Earth and Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins for the first time.
  • Watching a bunch of movies for the first time, with highlights being WolfWalkers (if the PFP change didn't give it away) and Puss in Boots: The Last Wish.
  • Being able to focus on the mountain of schoolwork ahead of me.
  • Getting back into some of my old hobbies like walks, reading and puzzle-solving.

So yeah: a ton of stuff.

I plan on getting back into the swing of things over the next week or so now that I have holidays (look out for me in the Games You Recently Beat, Currently Playing and Movie threads!) so I hope you guys don't mind. I'll probably be a mainly comments guy for the next while but if you want to see some of my mad ramblings, I do also have a Twitter account now (link in my Backloggd page) so you can check that out if you desire.

But yeah: thanks for putting up with my BS and I hope you don't mind me making a pseudo return to normalcy!
Untitled
(oh and before I go, a gigantic apology to @Owl1 and @Colonel_Mustache for ghosting you guys during my unplanned break: I definitely should've said all this a lot sooner XD)

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

ChaoticMagolor

@Fizza Welcome back to the site!

TheBigBlue

Exams suck. That will never change. Welcome back!

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

StarPoint

@Fizza Good to see you're back!

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic