Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,981 to 3,000 of 3,672

Matthew010

@Morpheel No, its not a funeral. I'm going to Jersey (a Channel Island) for the week. It should be fun!

Matthew010

Ralizah

Some of you know this already, but I'll be completely unavailable from Sept. 12th - Sept. 21st. Family vacation.

Hopefully I don't miss another exciting Direct this year.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

HobbitGamer

@Ralizah Nooooooo! ....okay, I guess. Have fun. We’ll be here.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ralizah

Back.

Ralizah

@Anti-Matter It had its ups and downs, but, overall, I enjoyed my time away from society!

There's just something very soothing about falling asleep to the sounds of thunder and violent rain as the ship you're on rocks to and fro. Maybe it's my inner infant coming out.

DenDen

@Ralizah
Welcome back.
Hope you had a good one

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Tyranexx

@Ralizah Welcome back to the cyber jungle! It's so nice to get away from society sometimes, huh?

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

RR529

@Ralizah, welcome back!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tyranexx

I've decided to take a bit of a break from the site for a little while (and most of my social media/internet happenings), at least until around Thanksgiving. There are a few reasons why, but suffice it to say that one is because I'm trying to mostly disconnect myself from online drama for a little while. I'm not entirely sure if I'm describing this properly, but there's just too much...noise. Interference. Cacophony. Bashing.

I'm also trying to weigh in on and re-prioritize my free time, so that's a factor as well. I guess you'd call it a form of soul searching.

I'll be rounding up any lingering replies over the next couple of days before I go pseudo-dark.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

WoomyNNYes

@Tyranexx Disconnecting is good. For me, stopping social media in 2011 was good. Ever since I started getting active here over the past year, I know I'm more productive if I'm not on here. It's nice to see some regulars here, but if you're like me, you're healthier & more free of clutter if you're disconnected. Saying less noise is a good way to say it. I turn my phone off before bed, too. I know I don't know you well on here, but stay cool Tyranexx

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Banjo-

Tyranexx wrote:

I've decided to take a bit of a break from the site for a little while (and most of my social media/internet happenings), at least until around Thanksgiving. There are a few reasons why, but suffice it to say that one is because I'm trying to mostly disconnect myself from online drama for a little while. I'm not entirely sure if I'm describing this properly, but there's just too much...noise. Interference. Cacophony. Bashing.

I'm also trying to weigh in on and re-prioritize my free time, so that's a factor as well. I guess you'd call it a form of soul searching.

I'll be rounding up any lingering replies over the next couple of days before I go pseudo-dark.

Same here, my priorities have changed and i prefer to do something more... meaningful with my free time. I'll see you around and I'll check replies too. Have a nice weekend!

Banjo-

Banjo-

Woomy_NNYes wrote:

@Tyranexx Disconnecting is good. For me, stopping social media in 2011 was good. Ever since I started getting active here over the past year, I know I'm more productive if I'm not on here. It's nice to see some regulars here, but if you're like me, you're healthier & more free of clutter if you're disconnected. Saying less noise is a good way to say it. I turn my phone off before bed, too. I know I don't know you well on here, but stay cool Tyranexx

I always use aeroplane mode some time before bed. Enjoy your freedom.

Banjo-

Ralizah

@Tyranexx Getting away from internet drama for a spell is usually a good idea.

Enjoy your digital sabbatical!

gcunit

Untitled

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Banjo-

@gcunit JasonX (or whatever) never is, for sure. LOL

Banjo-

Ralizah

@BlueOcean
Untitled

Didn't take you for a fan of terrible slasher movies!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic