Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,941 to 2,960 of 3,668

1UP_MARIO

And his a great musician

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Banjo-

@ReaderRagfish If you completed Donkey Kong 64 100% you can do anything in this life, believe me. Are you playing the Xbox version of Banjo-Kazooie?

@1UP_MARIO Indeed. Kazooie just plays the kazoo but she is so cheeky and funny.

Banjo-

Tyranexx

@BlueOcean: I can't really recall why I came here to begin with....It was either related to early 3DS stuff (I didn't have one at the time but was interested in finding a way to play OoT as I had just fully realized how awesome The Legend of Zelda series really was not too long before) or because I was looking up stuff for the upcoming Skyward Sword.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

Thought I’d jump in to this and say that I appreciate y’all (even you, Cobalt 😂). You’re the reason I became and stay active in the community. Heart your faces, even when they’re salty!!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

Cobalt wrote:

Untitled

Never would I thought that I would find a mental connection between Legolas and Link. XD

Anyway, I appreciate you all too. ^_^ The forums and good conversations mean a lot...and the main reason why I still bother checking here.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Banjo-

@ReaderRagfish The notes that you have collected are saved on the Xbox version which helps a lot (I have played them on N64 and Xbox). The biggest problems I had with Donkey Kong 64 were the Diddy Kong airborne races, some mini-games and the camera.

@Tyranexx I remember that we have talked about the 3DS version of the N64 Zelda games which I think are great. My favourite Zelda games are Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. The Twilight Princess HD version looks great not just because of the resolution boost but the updated textures. Skyward Sword and Breath of the Wild are my least favourite 3D Zelda games.

EDIT:

HobbitGamer wrote:

Thought I’d jump in to this and say that I appreciate y’all (even you, Cobalt 😂). You’re the reason I became and stay active in the community. Heart your faces, even when they’re salty!!

If you are not on my ignored list(I hope that I am not on yours) is because I appreciate you!

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Tyranexx

@Cobalt: I'm currently reading through the LotR trilogy (currently on The Two Towers), so it was an easy connection to make. XD

@BlueOcean: I've pretty much enjoyed every Zelda game that I've played barring certain aspects of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link and Tri Force Heroes (which I'm considering selling). The only main series Zelda games that I haven't played at this point are Majora's Mask (Soon hopefully), BotW (When I get a Switch, I promise!), and Four Swords Adventures (Not really happening unless it gets ported...). It's very difficult for me to list my top LoZ games as nearly all of them are stellar in one way or another. Tentatively....I'd say Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Wind Waker are my favorites.

As for Skyward Sword....It's probably my least favorite in terms of the 3D full-scale console games, but I still quite enjoy it and would rank it above some other entries in the series.

Cobalt

@Tyranexx said : " I'm currently READING through the LotR trilogy"

You don't know how happy I am when I read something like that !
You're reading !
I think the reading of all good books is like a conversation with the most honest people of past ages.

Cobalt

Tyranexx

@Cobalt: Thanks! But I will admit that I've done things a little out of order this time around. I prefer to read books before watching the movies based off of them, but TBH I've actually seen the LotR movies first. At least I can say that I've read The Hobbit before seeing the trilogy of movies from that book alone. In fact, I STILL haven't watched them....

Octane

@Tyranexx The LOTR film adaptations are one of the best film adaptations of books IMO, so you're forgiven!

Octane

Cobalt

@Octane

Agree but the books of Tolkien are muchhhhh moreeee detailed than the movies.
Untitled

Cobalt

Banjo-

@Tyranexx You have good taste.

About books, I haven't read those yet, I should because I'd like them, but I have to recommend Jurassic Park and The Lost World books, I loved them.

Banjo-

ogo79

im never ever leaving here.
you all can consider this an eternal christmas present.
it just keeps giving

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

LzWinky

ogo79 wrote:

it just keeps giving

Still running the N-life retirement center!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tasuki

Saw @TheLZdragon post in here for a second I thought he was leaving.....

Ruined my day when I just saw that he was replying to someone else. 😘

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ogo79

TheLZdragon wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

it just keeps giving

Still running the N-life retirement center!

well well well look what the wind blew in...we have a webcam chat due soon...be there or be square. unless being square is by default...

Tasuki wrote:

Saw @TheLZdragon post in here for a second I thought he was leaving.....

Ruined my day when I just saw that he was replying to someone else. 😘

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic