Forums

Topic: The General Game Awards/Awards Show Thread

Posts 181 to 193 of 193

Matt_Barber

Hades II doesn't come as that much of a surprise to me. In interviews, the people at Supergiant have said many times that they wanted to work a lot more Greek myth into the game but had to draw a line to get it finished. With it being such a hit, they were bound to take the opportunity to have a second dip.

Bayonetta Origins would be my other highlight. It looks gorgeous; I'm getting serious Okami vibes from the art style.

Matt_Barber

Matt_Barber

The Xenoblade Reddit has been working on that meme:

Untitled

Untitled

The guy's name is Pedro Eustache, by the way.

Matt_Barber

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika This dude has such great taste! What the heck!?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Tbh, I much prefer a guy like this then the Bayonetta creator, that guy is just angry all the time, and doesn’t seem fun to hang with at all.

I could see me and him getting along well! And every loves a fun guy behind there favorite games!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

Snatcher

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

@Snatcher @Kermit1Pineapple Kojima knows when to relax sure he can be intense at times and loves his name on stuff but be never becomes to big headed he has no problem tweeting this
Untitled

He’s right tho!

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Dude he is Toby fox before toby fox! What a chill dude, it’s nice to see a developer laid back for once, not really feeling the need to act professionally, it’s great!

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Lmao! I loves these guys! I wish I knew about there laid backness sooner!

Kermit1doesmath

Who here is gonna watch the Oscars? not me

dysgraphia awareness human

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic