Forums

Topic: The sales, discounts, and deals thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 536

redd214

B2G1 free at Target next week. Finally includes Switch games.

redd214

NintendoByNature

That's good news. Might stop by target today.

NintendoByNature

redd214

redd214 wrote:

B2G1 free at Target next week. Finally includes Switch games.

Amazon is doing it too!!

redd214

Tyranexx

Square Enix's online store is currently holding a Valentine's Day sale of sorts (according to a promo email). Their shipping gets a bit steep sometimes, but bulk buying games from them that are on sale has worked in my favor.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ralphdibny

Hi all, Tesco Extra are getting rid of their stock of New 2DS XL black and lime green with Mario kart 7, currently £50 in the stores where they still have them.

If you want it then you can ring your local Tesco Extra(s) and ask to check stock on the barcode 0045496504762

I had a hard time finding one with stock after I read about it on HotUKDeals but eventually found some yesterday in Winchester

I believe they are also doing regular red and white 2ds with tomodachi life for £40 which has the barcode 0045496502591 though I can't confirm as I wasn't looking for this one.

See ya!

klingki

A bunch of games are getting discount coupons applied at checkout on Amazon US. Wario64 has just been tweet bombing about it. I don't have a comprehensive list, but I personally snagged New Super Lucky's Tale (~$30), Layton's Mystery Journey (~$25), and Dragon Quest XI S (~$37).

If you have any physical games chilling on your wishlist, it's worth it to check if they're getting the coupon treatment. PS4 and XBO games were getting them too.

klingki

Tyranexx

NintendoByNature wrote:

@klingki that dq11s deal has me thinking 🤔

Ugh, same here. I really want the game but don't need more RPGs right now....But titles like that (on Nintendo platforms anyway) rarely come down that far in price until it's been out for years....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx exactly. I've probably told you a couple times that 50+hour games typically have me turning the other way, but that almost seems like too good a deal to pass on.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

DannyBoi

Why are Nintendo having so many sales on the Eshop? Are they planning on closing it down and starting a new shop.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature I typically avoid most really long RPGs (50+ hours in my book) unless they're top-tier, but the problem is there are so many in that category. XD The main first world problem here is that I love Dragon Quest and know it's a stellar series. If my frequent feedback of DQ VIII in the Chit-Chat Thread is any indication....

I might check this out when I'm off work later.

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx I hear ya. I really shouldn't get it since i just bought megaman zx collection but we all know how that goes when a deal is too good 😁

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Haha, definitely! I'll be within budget for this in March as that's when my next C-card bill will roll in, but that'll be somewhat hefty already after tomorrow; I'll be using some of my work bonus from the beginning of the year towards new office furnishings (external monitors, keyboard, decent chair) to make the times I do work from home or long personal PC sessions more comfortable. I learned the hard way that my current space isn't the most suitable long-term.

Edit: Missed out. I'm not sure if I'm more disappointed or relieved.

Edited on by Tyranexx

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx lol yea I think I'm happy I did. Can't afford another game in the until mid March 😂. Probably for the better though. Not to mention, I need to do my bi-weekly Wii u vc purchase..not sure what thatll be but at least its 10 bucks or less.

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Awesome! I'm curious on what you will pick up next on the VC. Until the next sale!

NintendoByNature

Looks like Amazon u.s. is having some good switch sales. Mario maker 2, Yoshis and Mario party for $40, Mario plus rabbids $15. A.c. rebel collection $25

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic