Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 96,421 to 96,432 of 96,432

Yousef-

I should eat a waffle at some point.

Steam Friend Code: 1176431257

RetroAchievements username: Yousef777

Switch friend code: SW-7391-1388-5607

My discord is “yousef.” All lowercase and a fullstop by the end, send a friend request if you like!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7391-1388-5607

Anti-Matter

Good morning.
Today is a Report day semester 2 at my school.
The parents will take the report book from the class teacher and having discussion with the progress or something from the students.
It will be the last time I will see the grade 6 students at my school as they will continue on their high school.
And after report day, all the teachers including me will have lunchtime together at restaurant to close the academic year 2023 - 2024 and the teachers will have holiday from 19 - 25 June 2024 while the students already have holiday since 13 June 2024 and they will back to school around 15 July 2024.

Anti-Matter

Yousef-

Awwww must be heart breaking seeing so many familiar people for the last time

My discord is “yousef.” All lowercase and a fullstop by the end, send a friend request if you like!

Yousef-

Hiiiiii~
Good evening and hello fine folks of the chit-chat thread!
What a long day it’s been! A lot took place
Bad news, Eid vacation is over, tomorrow we go back to our soul sucking office jobs xDDD
this week I’ve had pretty heinous sleep deprivation. I hope I get that worked out.
I’ve been having so much fun cooking at home! I wanted this Eid season to be me cooking a lot of homemade stuff! Especially stuff from me or from ma!
All in all it’s been wonderful week for uncovering new recipes and cooking tricks! What a wonderful week for learning!
My plans from here on out is to go out a little bit more as it’s easy to stay in doors for too long when you really get invested in cooking
And try to catch more shut-eye as well

reporterdavid

Hope you are doing well.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

DiamondCore

literally me rn
Untitled

Pretty much inactive
-=-=-=-
Development (B)log: https://diamondcore.itch.io/monochromia-dcs
Reviews: https://letterboxd.com/diamondcore/
Currently Playing: Suprisingly, nothing.

Pastellioli

I still can’t stop thinking about the possibilities of Conker being playable on the Switch now lol that Mature 17+ app announcement made me go crazy

Edited on by Pastellioli

I love anything Rare!

Currently playing: Rare Replay

Xbox Gamertag: VividSkies1778

Switch FC: SW-1834-9478-0593 (I’m inactive here since I don’t have my Switch right now, so it might take a while to accept requests. Please tell me if you use my FC.)

Pastellioli

@Eel There are definitely more titles they can add thanks to the Mature 17+ app. I really cannot wait to see what they add next on it! I have heard a lot of people mention how much they want Resident Evil on there.

I do already own Conker on Xbox, but I think it would be so fun to have the ability to play it anywhere instead of me playing it while cooped up inside a house all day lol. I just think that the possibility of it being re-released on a Nintendo console for the first time would be soooo cool, and a lot of people on NL are yearning for it. I would still lose my mind if they added it on there even though I already have it! I hope they speed things up a little with the N64 game drops.

Edited on by Pastellioli

I love anything Rare!

Currently playing: Rare Replay

Xbox Gamertag: VividSkies1778

Switch FC: SW-1834-9478-0593 (I’m inactive here since I don’t have my Switch right now, so it might take a while to accept requests. Please tell me if you use my FC.)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic