Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 79,301 to 79,320 of 96,481

MarioVillager92

I hope you're all doing well. I played in the Zelda themed Splatfest as Team Courage last weekend... but Team Power took the crown! Now Shiver and Ganondorf are gonna rule the world. Too bad.

@Sunsy Ah gotcha, at least that worked. It does ruin the surprise element, lol. I think Steam has that feature where you'd gift games to those on your friend list, I gifted a game to my brother that way.

I remember Quackshot! That was one of the games I had when I had my Genesis, I'd like to revisit it sometime. It was a Genesis exclusive, that was one of the Disney games developed by Sega themselves. Wouldn't mind seeing that game get ported to the Switch somehow.

Ah I don't remember they had a replacement plan. My DS Lite worked just fine even with the dead pixel, thankfully. I did have another one that was red and black, I wanted it because red is my favorite color. lol

@Tyranexx Yeah you'll want to figure out the bosses' patterns and weaknesses as you're starting out. They usually go down with the item you'd find in their respective dungeons too, one of the things I've noticed about Zelda games in general. I've not played Tri Force Heroes, I heard from others that it wasn't great. I'll have to post my Anna drawing in the artist thread sometime, I'll be sure to tag your username when I do.

Also, random thing to bring up, I remember we talked about the DS Zelda games and how you seem to like Spirit Tracks the best, since Link uses a train in that game. I heard it's gonna be National Train Day in the US pretty soon, it'll be on May 13 this year. I've not played Spirit Tracks yet, but I did get it before the Wii U eShop closed, so may as well start playing it that day as a way to celebrate! I was thinking of playing Mario Party 8 as well, since it has a whole board that takes place on a train... which happens to be my favorite board in MP8, too!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Princess_Lilly

@MarioLover92 Wait so the splatfest already happened? Eh, I had a fever anyway, so I wouldn't take part. Team Wisdom didn't win with their super strategists, and team Courage just jumped in and chained deaths, huh?

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko Yeah, I do like "There's not enough room to swing a cat in here", I mean why would you be swinging a cat anyway?
@Snatcher Only 3 party members at a time, also look up Riki tank strategies maybe, I've heard that he can be used as a tank/healer/debuffer, plus Dunban is actually a better tank than Reyn because non dodge tanks weren't very viable 'til 3. Also, Ryan? Don't remind me about the Duncan, Rain and Fiona thing.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko I don't think equivalents to the RSPCA would take too kindly to it.

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko My brother used to pick up my cat by her legs, and hold her like a gun, and make motions like he was firing the gun and had sound effects from his mouth and everything.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Kermit1doesmath

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko @TeaCatherine @ComfyAko I have 4 cats... I have never done things like that and will never do things like that... But I will pick them up and snuggle them if they like it or not lol, but I only snuggle them for a minute or two.

dysgraphia awareness human

TeaCatherine

@Owl1 Fair enough, I probably do that with both the dogs in the house. I'd never swing a cat either, it sounds cruel.

EllaTheQueen6

@Owl1 Yeah, I didn't encourage him to do it. But it was still funny. And yeah, I will force my cat to snuggle, especially if she scratched me or something. Though, I'm the only one Destiny (The cat) actually comes up to, and I find it funny cause my mom gets so jealous because she's been trying to get the cat to come to her since we got Destiny.
@TeaCatherine In all fairness, Destiny don't like anything.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Anyway, emo-sister came to the cat side after hating them for years, she now wants one as a pet. Do you still have two cats, by the way?

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Yeah I still have 2 cats. Mini and Destiny. Destiny is the chonky mean one with white fur and heterochromia. Mini is the small ancient one that Destiny always attacks.

Kermit1doesmath

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko my cats have learned to just accept that they will be picked up and snuggled.

@TeaCatherine imagine if I were to pick you up and hold you by the arms and legs and make gun noises.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yeah, the two dogs have been like that lately. Some day I'd like to see a picture of your cats because, well, they're cats and everyone knows the internet is for cat pictures. I'm gonna try and get a picture of our two dogs together at some point.

EllaTheQueen6

@Owl1 Yeah, Destiny refuses to accept it. Also, there's a song in my playlist, and it's a great song, I love it, but it also makes me feel sad because a really bad thing happened in one of my friend groups during the time I was listening to the song on loop. I can smell the song and remember every single thing that happened that day. I love the song, but I'm not sure if I wanna keep it in my playlist anymore.

EllaTheQueen6

@Owl1 It's called One Room Sugar life, it's by Nanawo Akari.

TeaCatherine

Owl1 wrote:

@TeaCatherine imagine if I were to pick you up and hold you by the arms and legs and make gun noises.

That sounds extremely creepy.

Kermit1doesmath

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko that's normal, we all have a song we like that got ruined a bit for us through something that happened.

I have yet to have that happen to me.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic