Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 74,121 to 74,140 of 96,530

TheBigBlue

If you really want to be successful on twitch here are some pointers:

-Have 0 personality
-Add absolutely nothing to the video you are ‘reacting’ to.
-Be not funny at all times
-Put on a fake persona
-Scream a lot
-Say something controversial but not enough to get banned, enough to get yourself trending on Twitter
-At some point become a influencer boxer (applies for YouTubers as well)
-Rake in that money

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

blindsquirrel

What in the world is going on right now.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Anti-Matter

There are some people's out there stole my digital drawings from Deviantart to be used for their own purposes by modified my original drawings.
They are theft ! 😤
This one I found one user on Twitter use my modded design of my first Chibi Boxer Akagi / Ace with NFT on it.
https://twitter.com/Acrylic_Boxers

Untitled

Compared with my original Chibi Boxer Akagi / Ace from Deviantart.

Untitled

It was my fault also to design my early Chibi Boxers in PNG file so peoples can download from Deviantart and modify them.
And thus I changed since year 2017, added with background on it so peoples cannot crop out my characters easily.

How do I report Twitter user for using stolen properties from other user ?
I don't have Twitter account.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

blindsquirrel

@Colonel_Mustache
I wasn’t here at 7, so I can’t really confirm that the site didn’t go down.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

TeaCatherine

@Anti-Matter Oh, I know it's not your first language, it's just based on your posts, you seem like the kind of guy who would want to get better at stuff you're not so good at. But, yeah, "stuff" is a plural noun anyway so you don't need to add an "s" on the end.
Also, did you say some of your art got stolen for use as an NFT? If so, I can't think of anything worse, that sucks for you.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

TeaCatherine

@Eagly As I have said before, I will eat my hat if Brighid is related to Sena, I shall eat a whole hat shop if she's related to Brighid and Morag. Also, always fun to talk crazy theories with you.
Also, yeah, I've heard the reputation of shippers, I've never seen it first-hand though.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Anti-Matter

When I want to play Wii U, I have to prepare a piano chair in front of my TV to put my Wii U Gamepad on it and I have to put the piano chair a little bit closer to my TV as I prepare the Gamepad charger to charge my Gamepad while playing, just in case it has less battery energy.

Anti-Matter

ogo79

the decision to release mother 3 is up to me.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

TeaCatherine

Okay, this pfp doesn't look too bad, right? I mean, I could have done the blending a bit better and there are a few other gripes but I'm not going to have this one for long so it doesn't matter.
(This question is addressed to everyone.)

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Personally, I disagree on the my new pfp is nice, I was trying to get a sort of rusty look because of the whole machina thing but it failed, I'll go back to that Zeke one because I can'ttry and fix it because the place I use only lets you save 3 pictures per day. I'll try making a better rusty Lanz some other time.
I won't be able to respond to that post at the moment because my laptop's going to die in a second.

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Before my laptop dies, that post still isn't showing up whilst logged in.

Snatcher

@Eagly I got another tag from you, did you tag me?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic