Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 74,141 to 74,160 of 96,481

Snatcher

@Eagly I see your reply’s now! Yay!

Chrono trigger, lol.

So in a way, he is the exact opposite of Rex, in every single way, Rex, is positive, wants to help everybody (heck he sent his own earnings to the his hometown) is respectful to everyone, sees the good in everyone, tries to help people even after they have hurt him, loves his friends! Amalthus tho, He hates everyone, he finders everyone beneath him, he doesn’t respect anyone, he manipulates to get what he wants, he doesn’t care who gets hurt, killed, or effected in the process. Rex, saves and helps everyone, Amalthus, destroys and kills everyone. I’m so happy to hear torna goes into these characters! As they are amazing!

Ngl, when he turned out evil, it hurt me a little, I actually thought malos might have been the cause of why Rex felt the way he did about him when they first met. The foreshadowing is amazing. And no one was going to listen, he had everyone around his little finger, people trusted him, I mean heck, he is seen as an third party for two different nations, that people believe to be passive, he was never going to be found out without directly saying it, or doing it, Zeck is amazing for listening, and putting up with that for a wile.

Oh yeah he was a sucky driver no doubt about that. Maybe she can finally learn how to cook food without attacking it lol. Which maybe for some blades, might be a good thing, to finally rest, Bette they rest with the ones they love, because, when morag does inevitably die, morag will forget her, sure she will have the journal, but she won’t remember, but based on what Jin said to her, she can retain on being the same person from life to life, just from it alone, so it must be incredibly detailed. It really does show, that wile morag might have had nothing but training and protecting people on the mind, at least she always had a friend through it all.

This is vary true, but my goodness that fish didn’t deserve that! The fact that pyra was actually dead serious about learning those moves from poppie just for Rex is vary funny, and sweet at the same time. I mean how else would she get that killer hair! The H2H are amazing! From the ones from my memory, I really love the one with pyra visiting rexes parents, it’s so sweet to me! Together all the way!

yeah that’s true! This makes me happy to hear! I don’t know what lies a head, but it’s probably tears, love, more tears, twist, more tears

I think I missed their reply to me about FE, or is it not a new one?

No, no, what’s that supposed to mean!? I’m scared!

Thank you! And when people can enjoy games the way they want, everyone is happy!

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

Rain, night, and sleep, is like body, heart, and blood, they are essential for ones being! (Ok yes I’m playing it up a lot.)

Goodnight, everyone.

Untitled

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Princess_Lilly

@Anti-Matter Choice of actors aside, the absolute trainwreck the previous live action works of Disney were make me believe this is going to be yet another unhinged project. We'll see though. Ratatouille is one of my top favorite movies of all times, on par with Kiki's Delivery Service.

@Kermit1 And that is true, bread is going to be made with this, I mean people need to touch the stove and burn their hands many times before learning that it is hot.

As for the drugstore pic, I got a bit nostalgic just seeing the madcatz logo.

@Colonel_Mustache The creative side of early Youtube is the stuff of legends. People showing their wild ideas to the whole world, intoxicated with this ability for the first time.
It always reminds me of this music video:

ogo79 wrote:

the decision to release mother 3 is up to me.

I will keep that in mind...
Untitled

Princess_Lilly

Kermit1doesmath

@Colonel_Mustache I think people just started to find formulas and since "copying" someone's homework is easier just took that route instead.

Don't worry, I'm gonna be different when I start... I have plans...

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1
What are you planning on doing with your YouTube/Twitch channel?

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Did you turn out to be right the last time you engaged in this kind of speculation?
Also, do you have any proof of the whole you end up near people you know in Aionios? For all you know it could be the mother of all coincidences. The thing you said about one of Brighid's idle animations not being in Torna is kind of interesting.
Also, it's interesting Sena has attributes of all the Mor Ardain people, she has Brighid's hair, Morag's eyes and Niall's (almost wrote Hugo's there) height.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Sunsy

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Sunsy
Well, at least you might like Fantasy Life i for Nintendo Switch from Level-5 if you like some cute looking RPG game with ACNH terraforming feature.
You can like Sonic, MLP and Troll franchises so I think you can like Fantasy Life franchise too.

From Nintendo Direct last time with some Level-5 games announcement, Deca Police was another game by them that made me intrigued and also worried at the same time.
Intrigued as I like the police department theme like NYPD or CSI but worried at the same time to think what age rating will be. From the second trailer I watched, there was a murder case but no blood around the dead body and I hope there will be no blood at all. The other element I worried about was language (probably some moderate coarse language like cursing) since dealing with criminals it might have some bad words. I don't want to ban games I already have some interest to know just because it said one coarse word that I cannot tolerate at all.

So with those elements from police department theme, I really hope Deca Police will get age rating ESRB Teen / CERO B / PEGI 12 because I don't want to play games with higher age rating and it will break my heart to see the games I already get intrigued I have to forget them due to more mature stuffs founded.

Btw, if you checked my post on previous page 3895, you will see some big surprise there.
I got Zelda Wind Waker HD Wii U this evening. 😁
Never ever in my life I suddenly want to play that Zelda game due to one big chance from my local online shopping website.
There was a seller who displayed Zelda Wind Waker Wii U for sale.
Actually I have no intention to buy that game as I have zero interest with Zelda games but strangely it grew a little interest when I found that game was only one left and to realize every Zelda games on Ebay got inflated prices by scalpers, here in my country I could found one game with not so expensive price (it was still expensive for an used game, I bought the game with price 1,050,000 IDR or around $ 67.73).
So, ultimately I gave a second chance for Wind Waker Wii U as from graphic aspect, the Chibi cartoonish design somehow started to grow my interest a little bit. Still not a fan of green tunic outfits for Toon Link as I prefer the hat removed. Not gonna lie, Link with default blue tunic outfits, no tunic hat and longer hair from botw was my ideal looking but alas I don't clicked with botw.

It was very very unusual for me to realize I could getting along with Zelda Wind Waker after I keep my statement to never like any Zelda games. Peoples might change their mind anytime and I gave second chance for certain Zelda games with at least Toon Link on it so I will probably pick Triforce on 3DS and Link's Awakening on Switch as I prefer cute looking characters than normal size Link.
I still have zero interest with other Zelda games which featuring realistic size characters.
If I can change my mind to like other franchise that I never have interest before, so I think you can like some upcoming games by Level-5, even they are not Yokai Watch games.
You can expand your interest with new franchises so you will not stuck by Sonic, MLP, Trolls, Mario franchises only.

Cool, I'm not big on life simulation games, but I do like RPGs. Don't know if I get it yet, I have to be selective due to budget reasons. Sometimes I just can't buy all the games I want to play, and go with something that may interest me more.

I don't have a problem expanding series and stuff I like, recently I fell in love with a cartoon called Jelly Jamm, it was cute and I liked it. If something doesn't interest me, good chance really won't bother with it or force myself to like it. Though, I feel like one of the few who can not be into something without insulting it. I see so many not like something mock it just because it's the "cool" thing to do. :

Hope everything works out for Deca Police, I actually forgot about it despite watching the recent Direct. Nintendo really needs to stop showing these during my dinner time, so I can pay attention to it instead of having it on while cooking.

That's awesome with Wind Waker. I don't know if anyone can change my mind, again if something doesn't interest me or someone, then it doesn't. Remember a lot of the cartoon tie-in games I've played is usually because I like said series. If I wasn't into MLP, I don't think I'd play an MLP game for example. Thankfully I am so I played the MLP game. I do wish they would localize the Switch Yo-Kai games, it's so sad when something lesser known isn't popular, since it's pretty much a good series. That's why I call some things underrated. Usually something good that goes ignored by the masses. Like Jelly Jamm, man that cartoon is really overlooked.

MarioLover92 wrote:

@Sunsy Glad you had a great Mario Day. I mostly played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe that day, but I played through Super Mario World as well. I got to play MK8D online with a couple of buds, including a friend who I've known in real life. It's been a fun time, and I finally got to race on Yoshi's Island and Singapore Speedway, too!
Thanks for the suggestion nonetheless, much appreciated. It does sound like a good game for sure. In terms of Star Wars games, I heard Knights of the Old Republic is really good, as well. I've seen quite a few people talk about it. I think it's more of an RPG, IIRC... and I have a hard time focusing on RPGs most of the time. lol

Oh jeez, that third boss in DK64 drove me mad as a kid. Took me forever to beat that crazy-looking jack-in-the-box back then! I did eventually beat it, and made it to the last level. I didn't get to the final boss since it required the Nintendo and Rare coins. I got the Rare one, but not the Nintendo one. That Donkey Kong arcade game was insanely hard for me back then, because you're only given one life! I was thinking I'd have it in the bag since I played Donkey Kong on the Game Boy, but apparently not. I wouldn't beat DK64 until way after my childhood.

That's cool, I went to visit my mall's Hallmark store as well, and they had 50% off of Christmas decorations since it was after the holiday. We actually got one that's Santa's workshop, and it's with our packed Christmas decorations for when the holidays eventually come. Yeah... my Sears is gone too. It had a good run, it lasted for many years and it was around when I was a kid, too.

Oh that's good, so you've got some spare copies of games. That reminds me... many years back, our first copy of Mario Party 7 for the GameCube stopped working, and I wanted to try to get it fixed at my local retro game store. They were able to fix my copy of Super Mario Sunshine since it was kind of busted, so I had them try to fix MP7 for me. It still didn't work, so I had to get another copy. This was way before GameCube game prices skyrocketed, by the way... thank goodness I didn't have to pay a pretty penny that time!

That's awesome. The latest Disney stuff I got was from Christmas. I got a Mickey Mouse t-shirt that has his classic character design, and PJs that have Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Pluto. I'm wearing the PJs as I write this very post!

Sounds like a Mario day well spent to me.

You're welcome. Yeah, I think KOTOR is an RPG, I think a BioWare one IIRC. I never played it, but I remember it was talked about frequently at an old gaming forum I once went to.

Yeah, DK64 was also a pretty big game at the time. I remember the classic games it had, I think it had another Rare game in it, Jetpack I think it was called. It was like a vintage Rare game from when they weren't a Nintendo studio. My memory feels fuzzy, but I remember something called Jetpack in it.

Sounds nice, I think mom and I ordered some ornaments when they were in clearance. I got a Sega Genesis ornament with Sonic 1 sounds this way. I love that ornament, mostly because I often play Sonic 1 around Christmas time thanks to Sega Smash Pack on Dreamcast and Sonic Mega Collection.

Yeah, usually the ones I play a lot. For Wii U, I have spare copies of all three Sonic games. I do find it funny as I have two Sonic Boom boxes, and they both have some differences like having English/French on one and an updated Sega address on it, while the original has just English and Sega's old address. I've done this with some Wii and GC games too, mostly in event disc scratches from use over the years, usually I get a spare on discount. Yikes, I'm glad you got an extra copy before prices went up. GameCube prices are just too high.

Sounds like a cool Disney haul.

Eagly wrote:

@Sunsy I did actually end up playing GOTG yeasterday combined with Bad batch and the new south park episode. But since finishing xenoblade 3 I have been watching more than I have been playing
I haven’t even gotten to the human rights abuses. You know bored ape the ugly looking monkeys? They were made minimum wage workers who don’t receive royalties or anything like that for their work making millions of dollars NFTs are disgusting unethical scams don’t even consider supporting them

Well at least you got something with the 2 dimensional trolls look. I love how many franchises got supported by lego dimensions. The awesomeness of the figures as purely figurines is awesome. I mean I have doc brown and marty mccfly it’s cool.

I an definitely getting it Nier is one of my favorite JRPG franchises not to mention they changed the English books cover to something I can actually display without it being weird

I am scared of Pc’s too many buttons

Nice!

Yeah, that sounds like a big mess. D:

Indeed, DreamWorks nailed it bringing Trolls from 3D to 2D. Lego Dimesnions was just awesome, it's sad it got cancelled early on. At least the game can still be played. The Sonic one genuinely made me want a standalone Lego Sonic game. It was such a well made set.

Enjoy it when it comes.

It's not too bad, most of the time your fingers rest on WSAD to move, and the other hand on mouse. Plenty of games use this setup and controls can be customized most of the time.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Kermit1doesmath

@Colonel_Mustache... YouTube doesn't ask you to sleep with them for a job...

and anyone can create a YouTube video, in LA biz you need an agent among other things.

card-crunch78

Stupid YouTube algorithm and COPPA destroyed one of my favorite channels many years ago.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Kermit1doesmath

@Colonel_Mustache Well if that Everything Everywhere movie showed us anything, small can be good... Though I don't personally like it from what I've heard of it. I only like Spider-Verse for those stories lol.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic