Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,901 to 73,920 of 96,532

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko Oh, so they did sell it then? Personally, at this point I'd just give up and buy it. What are you hoping for, like, a reprint or something?
Anyway, hope you have a good night and I'll be signing off for the night too.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Okay, I might at some point.
Great reply to my joke, however we both know that cannot be the case due to... the picture.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Tyranexx

@Eagly I wouldn't have preordered XC3 if I hadn't been one of the lucky minority who managed to get the CE. It kinda bit me though since I didn't receive the game until the Monday after launch; I'd cleared most of my weekend but didn't manage to play until the next weekend since UPS is a joke. Said weekend was very busy, so I didn't put in as many hours as I'd like. TotK is an insta-buy for me, which doesn't happen often. I'm a HUGE Zelda fan lol. You've also highlighted at the end of your reply to me why I generally don't jump for DLC. It isn't worth my time in those scenarios.

Certainly so; both versions of Klaus were, in a sense, a product of their experiences and the resulting realities from the experiment. Though it still seems weird that some of The Architect's personality and experiences didn't cross over to Zanza unless that version of him WAS closed off somehow...unless Zanza didn't care. Or else Architect Klaus is closest to the original and Zanza is just a piece of his hubris from the experiment. In any case, it's quite intriguing in hindsight how both versions play god in their realities.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic