Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,921 to 73,940 of 96,319

MarioVillager92

Happy Mario Day, everyone! Been playing a couple games to celebrate my favorite character, Mario. I played some more Mario Kart online races, and even finished Super Mario World in one sitting. It was pretty much just a casual playthrough, didn't go for all the levels and secret exits.

@Tyranexx That's cool, we had quite a few guides for various games. I used to have the player's guide for Super Mario 64, but I have no clue where it ended up. Guides were becoming less and less important to me, so I stopped buying them a long time ago. I much prefer things like art books nowadays. Thank you, I've been having fun! Too bad that the game refuses to pick the Yoshi's Island course online though... only time I raced on it was in Grand Prix. Other than that, it was a good time.

Nice job on finishing Super Mario Sunshine. It is a good game for sure, just a bit rough around the edges at points, but it's solidly good overall. Yeah I thought the Bowser fight was pretty easy, I thought the final Bowser fight in Super Mario 64 was harder. (Not a fan of SM64's Bowser fights myself.) I'd be cool with a Wind Waker HD-esque remake of Sunshine, that gives the game plenty of QoL improvements.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

MarioVillager92

@Colonel_Mustache Thanks! I've finished the game many times actually, lol. I got some platinum coins from playing it, too.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

MarioVillager92

@Colonel_Mustache Ah yeah for sure, I especially like replaying many of my favorite SNES games. I'd find myself replaying Super Mario 64 and Galaxy, as well. Yep, you'd be given platinum coins on doing stuff like playing online, backing up save data, and playing certain classic games on NSO. Super Mario World happens to be the featured game now.

card-crunch78

Did… I just wander into an argument?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

blindsquirrel

I swear 90% of the stuff you get taught in math you will never use.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

TheBigBlue

@blindsquarel like the numbers parts where you use numbers. I don’t like that part of math

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

blindsquirrel

@TheBigBlue
Yeah the part of math where you don’t use numbers is pretty nice.

Anti-Matter

blindsquarel wrote:

I swear 90% of the stuff you get taught in math you will never use.

Don't make it as excuse to hate Math. 🤨
I got it now.
You are still young, still haven't experienced with a lot of new things and you blamed Math as the worst subject because of your negative personal reception.
Math is useful subject with most of them being used in real job.
You just don't know a lot.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@TheBigBlue
Algebra is very useful Math model.
It helps you to find the missing numbers from certain models.
You just don't know a lot about Math.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Okami1

@Colonel_Mustache if it's a screenshot I'd think you would just post them in this thread.

er... wait

Edited on by Okami1

dysgraphia awareness human

Okami1

@Colonel_Mustache I think that's a nice way to put yourself on a mod list.

I just wanted to double-check the usage of the word from an expert lol.

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

@Anti-Matter
It does depend on what career you do, but most of what you learn won’t be needed in the field I want to go in.

But I was also just kinda venting since I have been doing math for 10 hours.

blindsquirrel

We’ve done it!!! The final assignment has been submitted.

Also, I to want to see the Jennifer thread screenshots.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic