Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,881 to 73,900 of 96,507

ChaoticMagolor

Excuse me, did a new FNAF game release?

I'm gonna have to read all of this for context lol. I don't know why everyone suddenly turned into MatPat.

Edited on by ChaoticMagolor

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

ChaoticMagolor

@Colonel_Mustache @Kermit1 And now I'm even more confused.

I'm just reading everything right now. It sounds like it started with Film Theory and the Sith Lord, Jar Jar.

Just so everyone knows, I can lay down the whole FNAF lore right here, right now. Just say the word.

I am the true MatPat.

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

ChaoticMagolor

@Eagly Easy. It's implied to be William Afton, but some people believe it's Henry Emily.

ChaoticMagolor

@Eagly Inconsistency. Don't know why Scott Cawthon would do such a thing. There's, like, more than 10 forms of him.

Oh no the Matpats are spreading

ChaoticMagolor

Seeing people with the same pfp is actually tripping me out lol

cough @Kermit1 @Eagly cough

ChaoticMagolor

@Kermit1 No, wait!

card-crunch78

My favorite film theories are for “Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared” and “Blair Witch Project”.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

ChaoticMagolor

@Eagly If something odd happens, it's Kermit's fault.

ChaoticMagolor

@JadeKitsune I haven't seen Film Theory in a long time, actually. I only watch Game Theory when he releases a FNAF video.

Most of his newer FNAF theories are starting to become goofy, honestly.

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine wrote:

@ComfyAko Praise be to Fluffi Chan (name pending).

Praise be, she's the reason we are still alive after being exposed to so many MatPats

TeaCatherine wrote:

@ComfyAko Y'know how you said yesterday you were waiting for the collector's edition of XC3? Didn't they just decide to sell it separately quite a while back?

I only saw it once, it was combined with xeno 1 and 2 collectors and put on an auction, and the price is comparable to a price of 2 switches

Also sorry for vanishing like that for some time, now I'm going to sleep for real.

Goodnight TeaCatherine, Goodnight Fluffi Chan (name pending), Goodnight army of Matpats

Edited on by Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic