Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,861 to 73,880 of 96,507

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko Well, ruling the galaxy does sound nice...

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

card-crunch78

@Colonel_Mustache The funny thing is, I’ve seen the original “Mulan” and all the Kung Fu Panda movies a LOT and they didn’t come this close. But after Turning Red, now I find myself listening to traditional Asian music on YouTube, I watched some shows and movies with an Asian protagonist, and once or twice a month I go to this Chinese buffet restaurant near my movie theater.

Of course, that didn’t mean other cultures were left out. I watched “Mira, Royal Detective” on Disney+ and I enjoyed learning about India culture.

Edited on by card-crunch78

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Princess_Lilly

FNAF theories are my limit, so I will post this scribble instead

protect me from fnaf, fluffi chan(name pending)!
Untitled

Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

@TeaCatherine Ruling the galaxy sounds nice until you have to design bus routes for every city on every continent on every planet in every system

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko Ah, logical indeed.
Also, can Fluffi Chan protect me from all the youtuber or whatever talk as well as the FNAF theories?

Princess_Lilly

@TeaCatherine Fluffi Chan(name pending)'s powers are limited but she is always there to dampen the effect.

Maybe I'll post some doodles periodically (maybe once/twice per week) to remind ya all who want to draw to practice (so that you don't end up like me and my skills)

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko Praise be to Fluffi Chan (name pending).

Snatcher

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I love this freaking show!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

card-crunch78

I think one particular reason Turning Red sparked in me was the fact that Mei and I were the same age in 2002.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko Y'know how you said yesterday you were waiting for the collector's edition of XC3? Didn't they just decide to sell it separately quite a while back?

Kermit1doesmath

@Colonel_Mustache

-takes off wig-

Ah, what a day...

-phone beeps-

FNAF 65 has shadow dropped on EVERYTHING

-puts wig back on-

IT'S THEORYIN TIME

dysgraphia awareness human

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic