Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,521 to 73,540 of 96,590

Sunsy

Eagly wrote:

@Sunsy I do now resting during the weekend really helped

I haven’t ignored anyone in the fourums its the comments that cause me to use em. I like the fourums just as they are if we could maintain around this size it would be lovely. No reason to gum up the works of this site with a bunch of (internet) trolls only here to cause problems

I am both kind of releaved and disappointed in missing it there is nothing like memeing an(internet) troll to death. I am very proud of online communities turning against any company promoting NFT’s to go on a tirade you have undoubtedly heard before they are entirely pointless. They have no value or reason for existing. They only exist to take money from people who have been scammed into believing they have value. I wish I got an artbook rater than adoptioning a digital cat. I should have preordered from target instead of Amazon Hopefully you get more trolls merch soon.

as someone who uses consoles because he has no understanding on how Pc’s work will take your word on DRM’s

Glad it helped.

Indeed, it's like the forum community isn't as huge so it results in a much friendlier environment, and easier to spot the internet trolls and toxic people.

Yeah, it was satisfying seeing practically all Trolls fans say no to DreamWorks introducing NFTs. I hope so too. Everything is on pause because I think DreamWorks is waiting on the next movie for more Trolls merch, which makes it weird as there was still Trolls movie merch in 2018 and 2019, a few years after the first movie. Right now, it's just shirts on Amazon, fruit snacks, and a new book (children's picture book, new artwork and an original story, I'll take it. ).

In simple terms, "DRM-free" means that a game has no copy protection or anti-piracy on it. Whenever I buy a game from GOG, they give me an offline installer. You download this and back it up to anything (CD-R, USB stick, hard drives, etc), you have it forever. Because the game has no copy protection, it makes backing up very easy to do, and it's not tied to the Internet, meaning it can be installed and played without a connection or online activation.

It's a nice thing GOG does for PC gamers, and something console gamers really don't have. I can backup my Wii U downloads to a hard drive, but they'll only work on the Wii U it was originally downloaded to. Similarly with Switch downloads, you can't pop out a Micro SD card with downloaded games on it and simply move it to another Switch system, the new Switch will force you to format it to delete the games on it.

Sorry if it sounds like a bit of tech speak, but I hope it explains it.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Sunsy

@Tyranexx Nice, yeah I remember arcade versions usually were harder, IIRC, Crazy Taxi had a driving cabinet, which made the game harder. On Dreamcast, it was a lot easier to pull off the drifts and boost trick that helped keep scores high. I actually have the GBA port. I fall in the camp of being impressed with it as they actually translated the best they could the original map from the arcade and Dreamcast versions.

@Colonel_Mustache Unfortunately. It's the reason why I love GOG so much. Just about every game I have bought from GOG is backed up to a couple of USB sticks and CD-Rs (for that retro CD-ROM feel), and I don't need to log in, download their client, or be online to install and play them.

Plus, I love the work they do to get classic games working on modern PCs. It's so cool Star Wars Racer's LAN mode actually works without problem. Plus DOSBox IPX emulation allows me to enjoy mutliplayer DOS games via LAN or online, and GOG has a tool to simplify setting it up. I played the DOS version of Mortal Kombat 3 online with my friend because of this. It's a LAN mode, but DOSBox lets it work online too (provided port forwarding on the router is done).

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

TeaCatherine

@JadeKitsune I feel your pain, one of my sisters uses the Kirbycide tactic and my brother uses Ridleycide. I don't play online though, I don't have NSO.
@Eagly Do you reckon any memories from Aionios bled into the separate worlds?

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Anti-Matter

@JadeKitsune
I personally prefer ARMS than smash bros games.
I never like the fighting style from smash bros games and the character roles.
Also, I hate foursome battles which is very unpredictable and not fun at all.

Anti-Matter

AshleyGamer1995

Would other people agree that Blue Fire, a game by Robi Studios and Graffiti Games, is very similar to Legend of Zelda? Ever since I saw it first time, especially with the row of hearts display at top left it already looked a lot like Zelda. And when I had the chance to play through all the game first time, there were other Zelda aspects in it too - the targeting system, dungeon-delving, boss batting, NPC conversations, treasure chests, and gadgets and upgrades. It's a really good game, I would personally recommend it, especially for fans of Zelda like myself. At least it isn't an "exact" clone of Zelda, which of course are those twin Neutopia games from the TurboGrafx-16 days that had to borrow everything Zelda. Blue Fire does have some unique twist - fun platforming as well!

Edited on by AshleyGamer1995

My favourite games: Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, Pokémon, SSB, Sonic, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Pepsiman, Elder Scrolls, Turok, Halo, Grand Theft Auto, and various others.

My banner picture: "PokéFavourites" HD fanart by Hakunaro on Fur Affinity, 2020.

Snatcher

Eagly wrote:

Okay so I have missed alot mostly Yuri related stuff
@TeaCatherine easy if I was a shipper the art would have been found inside my wholesome xenoblade ships folder l. But I painstakingly spent hours looking for them on the internet proving I hate all forms of shipping

so you prefer Eunie x Ashera to Eunie x Taion? I definitely think the writers meant for there to be tension between Eunie and both Ashera and Taion

I an glad fire emblem has gotten better at representation since the 3ds days. It’s just romance options in a game about making decisions

@Snatcher yeah it feels nice to control them no more stupidly standing next so someone and cheering. It is just tactile it has good “game feel”. The combat system draws heavily from 2 but it has many twists that make it a unique experience

Japan went ballistic for the Hero being added to smash. It is the third most popular video game franchise there only loosing to pokemon and mario.

he is a monster completely evil. The only reason he even opposed malos was because he didn’t want the world to end quickly he wanted a slow miserable death of everyone starving from hunger and running out of space it’s chilling. At least malos would have quickly snuffed everyones life. Amathus wanted pain and suffering. Did you know xenoblade cartridges were made from onions? It’s the reason people always cry playing them

Don’t feel too bad about that one reddit handed it to me. It definitely reflects on who morag was as a person though completely incapable of allowing herself to get in the way of her duties. Unfortunately she became so closed off her duties became meaningless because she didn’t allow herself to love. Of any of the cast of 2 she was probably the one who needed the party the most.without them post xenoblade 2 she would probably have ended up hauled outside Nahlis throne room waiting for assassins that didn’t exist

pretty much what you said. Klaus could have wallowed in self pity instead he just fixed his mistake. He knew what he did was wrong and wouldn’t let his failure define his reality. Because of this he devoted thousands of years to his project which succeeded. He earned his redemption

That is a meta in Fire emblem there are countless spread sheets and Reddit threads that pick apart every character for the best possible parents and fire emblem gets strange not as strange as xenoblade but I heavily doubt that if you return to 3 houses you will be able to predict the route the story takes

The overlap between female characters you want to romance in 3 houses and female characters who are bi is pretty large. The opposite is true for males. Pretty much every bi male sucks except for Yuri the dlc one.

I have tried to stay away from spoilers so I’ll take your word for it

@Sunsy I do now resting during the weekend really helped

I haven’t ignored anyone in the fourums its the comments that cause me to use em. I like the fourums just as they are if we could maintain around this size it would be lovely. No reason to gum up the works of this site with a bunch of (internet) trolls only here to cause problems

I am both kind of releaved and disappointed in missing it there is nothing like memeing an(internet) troll to death. I am very proud of online communities turning against any company promoting NFT’s to go on a tirade you have undoubtedly heard before they are entirely pointless. They have no value or reason for existing. They only exist to take money from people who have been scammed into believing they have value. I wish I got an artbook rater than adoptioning a digital cat. I should have preordered from target instead of Amazon Hopefully you get more trolls merch soon.

as someone who uses consoles because he has no understanding on how Pc’s work will take your word on DRM’s

So it’s like a whole new game? That’s amazing!

Really? What started it? What made it so popular? I really want to know, like what is the difference between there and here that leaves it lest popular? FF7 is popular over her? So what’s the deal?

When you out it like that, your right, just in comparison malos was way, way more human then his driver ever was and could be, i still find it hard to believe, he was so nice, welcoming, he sounded so wise, and some of his opinions made sense, all which goes out the window once you reach the world three.Ah, that explains so much! That’s why I can’t stop crying!

And that’s not even unrealistic ether, from things her brother said, he was worried that she was just going to waste her life just, worrying, worrying, working, which she didn’t really need too, so he had an idea, on the form of the only thing morag knows, task, a mission, a request, to support Rex, little would she know, this was exactly what she needed! God I love this game lol, so many layers, so, so, many layers!.

If there was a list of video game gods, Klaus is definitely up there for me.

Did I mention how much I love malos voice actor?

That’s crazy lmao. Funny you should say that, I just got back into it two days ago, I’m really enjoying it! I’m hitting the jackpot with these games! I will take your word for it, I’m not too sure how the story will go at this point!

Dang that sucks, I’m glad engage fixed that issue.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine I see. I forgot classes existed Lmao!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Tomorrow 9 March 2023 there will be Level-5 Presentation 2023 at 8 am Japan time (6 am here in Indonesia).
Will you waiting for upcoming games by Level-5 ?
I think we can have same idea from Fantasy Life games.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

I still nervous about Deca Police from Level-5.
What age rating will be ?
I really hope it will be ESRB Teen / CERO B / PEGI 12, without mentioning blood / coarse language / impaling someone.
I knew police theme is always associated with violent world due to dealing with criminals but please at least make it safe enough to watch for teenagers.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

card-crunch78

I’m sad. I wanna go back in time and re-live the 3DS’s current generation again.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

TheBigBlue

Ouch.

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

card-crunch78

Also I’m changing my kitsune fur color from green to purple.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher Classes not only exist, they're really important too, how did you forget about them?

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

ArtsyGirl13

The Wii U and 3DS E-shops are gonna be gone by March 27.

ArtsyGirl13

card-crunch78

At first I considered the possibility of inadvertently offending Japan because I think purple represents death there…

And then I realized, neither me nor my character even live in Japan, so why should I worry?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1 Her name isn't pumpkin head, her name is Chelsea Childe.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic