Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,501 to 73,520 of 96,536

Snatcher

@Eagly I don’t know why anyone would buy it, but er, the one does come with shorter pants, some people are just thirsty, and the need a drink of reality! Legit I can get some much more with that price, torna, xenoblade 1, as if I’m using it to get some skin Lmao.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

card-crunch78

Also I stopped buying commissions, artists keep cranking the prices up higher than I can afford even once a month.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Kermit1doesmath

Having a DEVO Funko Pop staring at me is surreal.

dysgraphia awareness human

card-crunch78

The only Funko Pops I own still in the package are of Namaari (Raya and the Last Dragon) and Meilin Lee (Human) (Turning Red)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

EllaTheQueen6

Late night snacks, anyone?

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1 Nice. I tried rice pudding earlier.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

blindsquirrel

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko
Not right now, but probably gonna have a protein shake and some popcorn. Gotta get through the slog that is Arrow season 4, so I can move on to season 5.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Eagly
The earths already flat. My uncle says so.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

card-crunch78

Anytime I see one of the players online in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has picked Kirby, I immediately go pale.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Kermit1doesmath

a technique specific to Kirby in which Kirby immobilizes an opponent and forces the victim to self-destruct.

@JadeKitsune Oh... Dear...

dysgraphia awareness human

card-crunch78

@Kermit1 Yep... and even though I try NOT to get anxious and instead be happy that I get all that gold afterward (so I can purchase the remaining Mii Fighter costumes, songs and Legend rank spirits), my nerves are still shot in online matches. Even receiving the "Runner-Up" screen at the end of the event tourneys is still a huge deal for me.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Tyranexx

@Eagly Yep, this is why I either pass on most DLC entirely or wait until "season pass/wave" stuff like this becomes more worth my while by adding content. Even better if it's a free download lol.

Honestly the whole split Klaus concept reveal in XC2 took some mental gymnastics on my part; he knew there was a side of himself in XC1's world that had fallen to his own hubris and lack of humanity (Zanza), whereas XC2 Klaus (The Architect) saw what his hubris brought and tried to gradually fix the wrongs he had committed. The nod to Meyneth is subtle and is only a hypothesis despite the big role she played in 1. I hope this is one of the answers we get: what might've officially happened to her. (I could just be spitballing at this point; not living on much sleep)

@Sunsy I've mostly just played the arcade version of Crazy Taxi, and not a lot. Which would explain my skill level lol. I seem to recall playing it on console at one point, but I didn't own it and don't remember where I played it, or on what console. That was a loooonnnng time ago. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic