Welp, signing off for the night.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

GreenTea

@Eagly This is too precious I can't breat-

I can't believe comphet killed Bayo

Switch Friend Code: SW-1492-1491-3432

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. G'night.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Snatcher

@Eagly You’d think, I wonder why it isn’t more popular in the west, considering all the other stuff people want you’d think dragon quest would be more popular.

Make sure I okay connected first before 3, got it! Oh boy, from what it sounds like 3 has a completely separate tone then one and 2, I bet it’s gonna be something lol.

true, I didn’t expect her to die tho, I was so sad for her ): Oh yes the ship can 100% work, no doubt, in fact it makes a lot of sense, but I can’t leave my two girls hanging. 2 is the happiest? Are you kidding me, twos ending was so sad, along with the story, also I wanted to say, I loved Malos by the end, I love how they hinted who was the real reason behind his actions the whole game! It was great, ngl, I was also sad for his death, he just didn’t know what he was, and he had this need to destroy, and he didn’t know why, and your telling me it gets worse?

I don’t think I would be able to live with myself, even if I’m already dead lmao. No kidding, I was surprised, on top of that she was just straight up making it impossible for anyone to get hurt in half of the fights, it was crazy lol. That is why I love how they wrote him so, freaking, much! He was a regular man with amazing intelligence, he found a power he couldn’t completely understand, and in the process destroyed everything, He feels awful, knowing he is the reason for the worlds ruin, so what does he do? He begin to try he hardest to fix it with said amazing intellect, he made a whole new source of life, that turned into people, but, they couldn’t be looked after alone, in fact, what would happen if someone like he made the same mistake, so he makes blades, companions, friends, protectors, and these blades, will one day serve as land for people to live and thrive on! He made this whole system, to atone for his sins, and even after all this, he wasn’t sure, he was afraid, but that all washed away, when he met Rex, despite being the god of there world, he was the most human. I’m sorry for the big write up, I just love how they did it so much!

I’m sorry what? How did that work? That’s an awesome concept, and dare I say a perfect part!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx It was an official Nintendo player's guide. Back in the day, Nintendo would call their strategy guides "player's guides," and they were made by the folks who made the Nintendo Power magazine. Here's the cover of the password guide I mentioned earlier. It's not my photo, but rest assured it's the one I had.

Untitled

Ah yeah, I can't blame you on Lost Levels. That game is ridiculously tough, even for me. You won't believe how many lives I've lost before finishing the final level! On a side note, I think the US version of Super Mario Bros. 2 is the better game compared to Lost Levels, even with its different gameplay. It somehow still feels like a Mario game, too, even though there's no power-ups to be had. There's plenty of platforming, after all.

Ah that reminds me, there's one music track from the Battle Network series that I recognize. Mega Man Battle Network 5's battle theme sounds a lot like the "you got a new weapon" music from Mega Man 3, just remixed quite a bit.

Sounds like you've made some good progress in Super Mario Sunshine. Those no-FLUDD levels are indeed no joke... on the bright side, the game does at least save how many extra lives you got. It is interesting that the Yoshis change colors in that game, though I'm not a fan of how they disappear if they go in the water.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

Fizza post about Wii U that can be bricked by itself for not being played for very long time made me worried and I have to pay more attentions with every single my video game machines to maintain their lifespan. 😨

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

blindsquirrel

You know your social life sucks when your mom makes snarky comments about your dating life, or lack there of.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Anti-Matter

@TheBigBlue
Oh, I have ever played Skylanders Spyro Adventure on PS3.
I still have the game and the figurines.
I need two more Skylanders games to complete my Skylanders collection : Trap Team and Giants.

Anti-Matter

TheBigBlue

@Anti-Matter Was forced to sell my figures a long time ago. I had every game, not the 3ds ones. They were so fun and it would be nice for them to come back sometime

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic