Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,341 to 73,360 of 96,591

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko So, what did/do you have preordered?

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Kermit1doesmath

@Colonel_Mustache In music it takes me out of the vibe, movies I can see why they use it to make things seem more "real".

Thanks for telling about Skylines 2, I told my brother (he plays the game) and he's excited now.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

Anti-Matter

@Colonel_Mustache
Cities Skyline is more like Sim City or tycoon games which I less impressed than The Sims games which I can build my house and interact with furnitures inside.
Speaking about The Sims, The Sims Bustin' Out was my favorite game on console as it has DJ Booth that I like to ask the Sims characters to spin the disc to create remixes depend on their Creativity level. The Sims 4 on PS4 is really hot as I can create tons of muscular dudes as playable characters but the DLC are killing my interest as the game oftenly get updated with new things, it made the application size on my PS4 storage getting bigger. I personally hate the idea of EA keep milking the game with never ending DLC like how do we even enjoy the game if we got offered with too many DLC that we cannot buy all of them due to pricey price tag. It makes me I want another games like The Sims but without pesky DLC and I think I found the candidate.
From what I found from Wholesome Games trailer, Puffpals: Island Skies was my perfect candidate. The game has cute Chibi character with customization like The Sims, it has house designing like The Sims, the activities like Animal Crossing, so it was perfect candidate for The Sims like game I can consider.

Anti-Matter

Fizza

Oh this is very, VERY not good.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@Fizza
My Wii U have ever got neglected for 1 year and it still play fine when I turned on the machine again.
Last time I didn't play for 4 months and still able to play when I turned on the machine again.

Anti-Matter

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Great Kite impression.

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Also, great sarcasm. To be honest, the New 3DS and New 2DS always seemed really pointless to me, I mean they have, what, 3 exclusives total?

TeaCatherine

@Colonel_Mustache I think it would be, to be honest, but it's not going to happen.

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Oh yeah, that makes sense. (Not the first bit, though.) Also, 15 seconds? I'd say more like 5.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

TeaCatherine

@Colonel_Mustache I kind of hope it's true but on the other hand I'm broke, and like an idiot I didn't return my Switch OLED when it arrived with a chip in it's screen thus meaning I'll never be able to sell it for decent price if I want to upgrade to a better model.

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Fair point (not the IQ thing). Although, it could well have been 0.0000000000000000000000000001 seconds

TeaCatherine

@Eagly You have a very good point there, also, talking of smol things, for whatever reason one of my sisters calls Valdi "Small Lanz". (She hasn't played it and because I would not shut up about it, most likely never will.) Also, the faces looked bad to me at first, but then the sweetness kicked in.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

TeaCatherine

@Eagly How could I forget that? I made sure to get a video capture of it.
So, I mentioned this earlier but can you think of any theories as to who Noah could be related to?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic