Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,101 to 73,120 of 96,531

Eel

I don’t see much of a reason to outright close that thread, but do report it so we can keep it under watch.

Reporting is far more effective than tagging a mod, to be honest.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeaCatherine

With anime there is no current gen so I can't discuss current gen piracy, in other words I'm in the clear. I also have never pirated a game, wouldn't even know how to and would not in any way endorse it. Just putting it out there.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Princess_Lilly

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko This is unironically one of the most wholesome things I've heard, thank you.

Untitled

@TeaCatherine Yeah, people drift apart, that's just life. Can't stop it anyhow, try as we may. Or as my problem was, I couldn't make people to like or even tolerate me, even though I tried, at least I think I did. I was also pretty toxic which was also a contributing factor to the miserable outcome.

@Colonel_Mustache that's as corny as a box of cereal in the middle of a corn field! But little you knew, secretly I like corny :3

@JadeKitsune The Frozen theory was actually pretty popular I think. I think people tied it at least to one other disneyverse. My headcanon is that every slice of life anime happens in the same universe of Japan and it's just tons of things happening simultaneously but since SoL anime are so slow, nothing actually influences any other story.

Edited on by Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

Snatcher

@Eagly you’re right, I can’t wait for the xeno content to come!

@TeaCatherine like pirate a game as in currently available to buy and still get or, emulation? Because if emulation for games on consoles I can’t get like game boy n64, yes I have. But if I can get the game, I won’t ever pirate it as I see it as stealing, which is why I stopped emulating banjo when I saw Xbox had it to buy, I would really buy half of these if i could lol.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher Yeah, I was talking about new games, some old games go for ridiculous prices so I have nothing against it when there's no way to get it for reasonable price.

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko You don't seem like the kind of person who'd be toxic.
Also, nice picture of a pinecone.

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine I think if you pirate something recent, like ps4 your stealing, you can still get those games just fine.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Eagly I do too (:

Snatcher

@Eagly After I finished xenoblade 2, it’s ether torna or one, whichever I get first.

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Ha. I hate the word but lol.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Snatcher

@Eagly I’m going to try and get one and three physical, I want to own these games! So torna will probably come first in that case, tho I’m not sure, I probably do want to play torna first just to get the rest of the story.

Torna does have physical copy’s doesn’t it? I think I saw one on Amazon for a ok price but I’m not sure.

TeaCatherine

Hey, before I sign off for the night, which thread got locked?
Edit: It was the one about someone being attacked right?

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Kermit1doesmath

@TeaCatherine some teen got his switch taken away and beat his teacher, there is video proof of him doing it. It's just another whatever story imo.

dysgraphia awareness human

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic