Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,081 to 73,100 of 96,590

TeaCatherine

@Colonel_Mustache I thought I heard the movie was going to get a sequel but that it got cancelled?

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Alright. But just know that I have no money and can't buy anythong of the eShop, so they gotta be available for physical purchase too.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Wait, do you mean you have no account linked to it? Okay, now that I have permission I can't really think of anything, at the very least would you mind looking at the Eshop page for Fire Emblem: Awakening and telling me what you think? I picked that one 'cause it's one of the most anime ones I could think of and it has slice of life elements.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I'll look at it. Also, I have an account linked to it. I just can't afford any games at the time, and I know by the time I am able to the eShop will have long been closed.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I looked at it, it has a physical edition, and it looks like something I'd like. I'll get it when I move out, cause my mom will absolutely never let me buy a 50 dollar game.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yeah, there's at least one more thing I need to get before it closes but I'm really broke. I've got to go put some shelves up now so...

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine If I ever remember my Discord password and force you to get a discord, I could teach you how to pirate digital 3ds games. I could also get to hear your voice.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Shh, be careful talking about piracy here. Also, sorry, why couldn't you just change your password? I think you told me once but I forgot.

Scooby-Doo

@TeaCatherine You're one to talk.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

TeaCatherine

@Scooby-Doo Games piracy and anime piracy are totally different things, am I really going to have to get into an argument about this with my own sister?

Scooby-Doo

@TeaCatherine Piracy is piracy. The only difference here is that one is actually prohibited to speak about until the end of March, or something. Both are prohibited to do, really.

Edited on by Scooby-Doo

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.

Scooby-Doo

Aaaaaaaaaand the oversharing returns. I mean, it was already on this thread somewhere, but there is really no need to keep repeating it.

Scooby-Doo

I haven't pirated any games. I was telling @TeaCatherine to stop talking about piracy full stop.

Snatcher

@Eagly Oh I’m definitely not checking those out till I finish the next two games and dlc. I just meant I will need to after all his! This is crazy! I don’t wanna finish the game, I don’t wanna.

@TeaCatherine I know he has something to do with one because of how they looked, there artstyle matches!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic