Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 69,161 to 69,180 of 96,492

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Don't worry, I also have no friends.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

TeaCatherine

Kermit1 wrote:

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko... The weather is nice...

@Kermit1 Lucky you, it was absolutely bucketing it down over here when I went for a walk earlier.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

TeaCatherine

@Kermit1 Eh, could be worse.

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika They were selling the first season of Peacemaker (yes, I know I'm British but quite frankly, one season, the entire series is just better.) Also, that was the most 80's thing I've ever seen.

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Yeah, it annoys me how much stuff is locked to streaming services recently as my family are vehemently against them. I signed up to Crunchyroll for about a month to watch a series and basically it's such a money drain, and if you were signed up to more than one that would be quite a lot of money down the drain each month. So, I basically only pirate anime now, occasionally getting them on DVD.
On another note, Sena is so cute literally who just says, "Gasp" but my sister hates her just because she has an American accent.

Eel

Welp. The town we’re currently in has been kind of, uh, overtaken by narcos, and all the exits are blocked off for now. So we will need to stay another day here.

Classic family road trip things, am I right?

How are you guys doing?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kermit1doesmath

@Eel Oh gosh that sounds scary, I hope nothing too bad happens while you are there. Classic family road trip lol.

I'm doing good, I still got a bad cough from a cold I had over the holidays.

dysgraphia awareness human

Princess_Lilly

@TeaCatherine @EllaTheKawaiiNeko I watched it a couple of years ago (Watamote). It's pure emotional damage. Partially because it's so realistic, partially because it's really relatable. The main charater is very bizzarre but it's really hard not to feel for her. I remember how much I wanted things to end well for her.

Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Depends on the game for me. Unfortunately many games are just made to be played on normal with more hp slapped on enemies when you choose hard+. It breaks the game's flow and makes it more of a chore

Princess_Lilly

Zuljaras

@Eel This sounds horrifying. I am telling you this because I used to watch videos from Mexico of how drug cartels treat each other. Some really brutal stuff that makes the Texas Chainsaw Massacre look like child's play!

I REALLY hope stuff like that do not happen to tourists or normal people! Please stay inside the house!

@ComfyAko Thank you! I know what you mean! I guess this is my style of drawing and I am trying to make things look more real, but I need a couple of lifetimes in practice!

Kermit1doesmath

@Eel the good thing is you and your family are safe right now.

@Zuljaras I don't know if I'm too late but I loved your new art piece.

dysgraphia awareness human

Anti-Matter

This is my desktop calendar 2023 that I made by myself.

Cover
Untitled

January 2023
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Princess_Lilly

@Zuljaras I know what you mean. I've been trying to draw for months but I can't even make anything looks more than a kid's scribble. I could show you what I mean but I kinda don;t know how to add images here. Probably for the best.

But I did watch hundreds of yt tutorials and have 4 books already so I believe that there is hope for me yet!

Princess_Lilly

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic