Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 68,441 to 68,460 of 96,590

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Here is one thing.
Despite I still like mediocre games by Outright Games, but I still gave critiques on them for lack of proper game contents as you see from my post on previous page.
Yes, they are mediocre but they are also my guilty pleasure to play.
They are not really good games but not bad either, at least they are my alternative games to enjoy about.
I have ever experienced with really really bad games like 90 Great Game Party Pack on Wii.
The game has very dreadful control and game rules and I didn't hesitate to call it rubbish from my mouth and I stopped playing that game since then.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Your critics where vary fair, make trash games get critical response.

@Anti-Matter That’s fine, it’s just you said they were basing, which I’m just telling you they weren’t doing.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Anti-Matter

Looks good from the trailer of Gigantosaurus: Dino Kart by Outright Games.
I will get this game on PS5 version.
I still miss the first Gigantosaurus game on PS4, I need to find from my local online shopping website.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Fizza

Anyone here ready for a bit of good old existential dread in the morning? The length of time between Pokemon XY coming out and today is around about the same as the length of time between Ruby and Sapphire releasing and XY coming out.

I saw this a few minutes ago on Twitter and if I have to suffer the crushing passage of time then so shall the rest of you.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika This site is U.K based, so I think a lot of the mods are logged off at the moment, they will be back tomorrow and hopefully here your troubles.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

So my Chibi Boxer 2023 project have been finished and I started to make the 2024 projects that I will make 2 projects like year 2021 before.
I was thinking some crazy ideas again like cute Ninja stuffs but in boxing style.
I cannot wait to see my ideas will be like as I design my Chibi Boxer 2024 project.
Well, a little bit leak from my upcoming project. 😉

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Eel
I have no idea what was going on here.
I just posted what games I want to review or share some information about games I like to play.

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Yep. Despite the cotton candy exterior, the Kirby franchise actually has its fair share of dark moments, both direct and indirect. I do agree that a lot of Kirby vets don't regard Star Allies very highly. Though many seem to agree that some of the spinoffs are worse.

@MarioLover92 I actually enjoy a lot of the cannon segments in the DKC series. They usually don't feel unfair and are all down to reflexes and timing. Didn't know that tidbit about a 3up balloon though; that's pretty neat!

I might cave for a Disney+ trial at some point if I can quit gaming long enough lol. I enjoy tracking down some of the classic Disney cartoons and movies, partially due to my interest in history and how hand-drawn animation used to be. Same with a lot of non-Disney bits from the past as well, such as those done by Warner Bros./Merrie Melodies and Hanna-Barbera.

I think I actually got the chance to play one of the SMA titles at one point by borrowing it on the bus or something. My memory is quite foggy on which one though. That makes sense that the smaller screen resolution would be a royal pain. Knowing Capcom, they'll put the MMBN Collection on sale eventually if their occasional Ace Attorney and other Mega Man sales are a hint.

@Kermit1Pineapple Thanks! Glad to have you.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
About Kirby games, I think my first experience with Kirby game started from Star Allies was something that you will not find on previous Kirby games, the making friends and they became NPC that will help you in battle.
Kirby Return to Dreamland remaster on Switch is my second chance to get that Kirby game since the Wii version price was really inflated on Ebay.
Btw, did you play other 2.5 D platformer games after Kirby or Mario games?
I found other 2.5 D platformer games from 3rd party developers such as Giana Sisters, MAX The Curse of Brotherhood, Owl Boy, etc caught my interest a little bit.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

I found this PS4 hidden gem when I was browsing from YouTube to find another PS4 games and it looks quite good for 2D platformer style game.
The first scene was quite hilarious as I found Max (the big brother) was annoyed with his little brother Felix then Max typed something on Giggle (Google parody name) to find the ways to get rid his little brother but before even he typed, suddenly a big hand monster came from a portal grabbed Felix to other world.
Max tried to rescue his little brother by get into the portal and didn't forget to bring Felix's glasses.
The title itself sound like there was a beef between Max and Felix, curse of brotherhood.
Anyway, I will not watch all the scenes to avoid the spoilers, I will discover the events by myself.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

@Snatcher eh I wasn’t going to post much more today anyways I got the flue shot and covid booster at the same time and they’re finally going against me. It’s just another part of the frustrating Anti gets his cake and eats it too. He gets to criticize my games and I can’t his, he gets to have crushes on his boxers and nobody else gets to like girls (to be 100% clear the issue is his moral superiority and nothing else), he gets to hate on all superheroes expect for the ryans world one, he gets to hate violence except when it’s a boxer, he gets to like animation except for when it has any sort of edge or personality and now he gets to block and still argue with me. he will probably attempt to derail this by posting right after
Edit also isn’t Eel from Mexico?

Yeah pretty much this hole thing. Also I’m not sure where he is lol.

I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika You like Amphibia too? Honestly I just thought it was going to be a basic episodic adventure, man was I wrong, and never happier to be!

I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

Sneak peek of the wallpaper I used for my laptop. It's my Boxing Tunes 2 calendar 2022 with Jayden as the character for December 2022. 😊
Untitled

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx I do too, the barrel cannon segments may be challenging, but they are fun as well. They're definitely well-made platformers. Hopefully I'll finally finish DKC2 and 3 at some point - the other one I've finished besides the original was Donkey Kong Country Returns. I did make a lot of progress in Tropical Freeze, but left off on one of the boss fights.

Gotcha, as someone who's been binging Mario Kart, I can certainly relate. Plus I recently came back to Xenoblade Chronicles, and finally beat that one boss I've been having trouble with! There's also real-life matters that I should deal with, such as wrapping presents before Christmas. I still would like to see more of Disney's stuff at some point. Perhaps some sort of holiday special to get in the spirit.

That's cool, I do as well. Many of those classic cartoons from folks like Disney and Warner Bros. were quite a bit different from what contemporary stuff we've had when we were younger. It's quite interesting to see how much progress animation has made since characters like Mickey Mouse made their debut. We went from hand-drawn animation to CGI - it's quite impressive.

Ah all right, that's cool. Yeah, Capcom tends to have sales of their games and franchises a lot these days. Hmm, I might be better off waiting for the Mega Man Battle Network collection to go on sale (I'm wanting to get Monster Hunter Rise, as well), and focusing on games I have already, like Xenoblade. There's just so many games I wanna check out, lol.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Fizza

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

@Fizza Endgame came out about 4 years ago now

STOP
Untitled
HOW HAS IT ALREADY BEEN THAT LONG, I REMEMBER SEEING IT 3 DAYS AFTER IT CAME OUT LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY.

I refuse to believe this.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

TopazLink

Hey can someone go yell at Ubisoft for me? I've recently got back on Rayman Legends and have been doing the Daily and Weekly Challenges to try and get 1,000,000 Lums for the last character unlock.

The Weekly Challenges refresh on mondays, and I should have got a Gold on both of them, but when I checked today, the game didn't give me any notification that I'd done them... it acted like I hadn't done them at all... I don't know how many Lums I would've got, but it's really ruined my motivation keep going with it...

TopazLink

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic