Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 68,421 to 68,440 of 96,534

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Hmm, yeah. I'm totally fine with 30FPS and I think art direction is more important than photorealism most of the time.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika To be honest, those examples would probably work better if I hadn't messed up my laptops colour settings.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Omg, you get it! This line “If I had kids I’d rather them play God of war than any OG game because at least I’d know they aren’t being talked down to that they were given art not a license.“ yes! Yes! I hated feeling like this, those cartoons felt like they talk down to you so much! It’s not even funny! Yes! So many yeses.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Yes! Wile those shows are children’s media, they don’t treat you like an idiot, they actually have stories, and characters for you to care about, some of them even have the topic of death, which a lot of these shows refuse to do.

Like you said, I just want something of value! Perfect!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

jedgamesguy

SENSATIONAL WORLD CUP! Couldn't have asked for a more exciting, more dramatic final.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

jedgamesguy

It's supposed to be Messi's last World Cup so this is exactly the way he deserves to go. Plus it's nice that they beat the guys that beat England.

Anyhow, next year'll be great thanks to the Women's World Cup. IT'S COMING HOME!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Princess_Lilly

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Whoa that is indeed a pretty good "collection"

I had a homeroom teacher who decided that one person is an easier problem to deal with than a couple of ones and I was blamed for being bullied, to the point that I was made out to be a deliquent. I also had a biology teacher that would literally make fun of certain people just for laughs. Looking back, it was really messed up.

Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Yikes. Yeah, maybe my teachers were not the absolute worst. But they were still pretty terrible and not that bright. Some of the fault lies with the system. When someone attacks another person on the street, he is prosecuted and possibly jailed. When a kid does it to another kid, he gets scolded AT BEST.

Princess_Lilly

blindsquirrel

Why do aunts care so much about every aspect of your dating life?
Not about me, I’m to anti social, but that’s what she is doing to my sisters and her boyfriend right now.
Meanwhile, me, my brother and dad are trying to enjoy a football game with that in the background.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika
Well yeah, but they are getting married in January and my sister has made it known she wants a large family.
I’m talking like who past girlfriends were in the case of the boyfriend, and who my sister first held hands with.

blindsquirrel

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika
Yeah that’s very true.
Well, I’m logging off for now. Time to see if Zach Wilson can resurrect his career or not.

Snatcher

@blindsquarel I don’t see my aunts often, like not often, i haven’t seen them in years, I wonder if they will also be like this lmao.

Anti-Matter

Good morning. 😊
I'm watching some gameplay of Jojo Siwa PS4.

Well...
The gameplay on this section is like running games where you have to tap the button to avoid the hurdles with right timing according to the music.
I don't know much about Jojo Siwa as I heard her life have some controversial things but in this game, she just wanna have fun whether peoples like her or not.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Don't feel bad if I have genuine interest with the games by Outright Games.
I have interest with cartoonish stuffs, every peoples have their own interest. 😊

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

So, I also have interest with the casual kids games published by Microids as I consider them as the successor of Imagine series by Ubisoft.
Long time ago, Ubisoft as publisher bring a lot of girlie games for NDS and Wii with their Imagine series.
Sure I knew the games from Imagine series especially on NDS are mostly really mediocre for lack of contents or terrible gameplay but I found some of Imagine games are the localized games from Japanese version and Ubisoft slapped Imagine series title on it for Western market. In this case the localized games from Japanese version are mostly have better gameplay than Imagine games that being developed by European developers.
I'm glad there is another publisher like Microids who want to relive the girlie games like Ubisoft already did during NDS and Wii era despite I admit the My Universe games by Microids are really mediocre too as Imagine games but they are my guilty pleasure to play since I prefer to play these mediocre unpopular games than playing popular games like zelda or splatoon or etc.
Every peoples have their own interest, don't blame me for liking mediocre games.

So, I have the kiddie cartoonish games from Outright Games, Microids, Merge Games, etc.
Kudos for them for providing kids and girlie games for modern consoles.
I'm so happy to see the return of girlie games such as My Universe, Jojo Siwa, Horse Club Adventures, Bibi & Tina, LOL Surprise, Cooking Mama, etc on modern consoles.
And those games really built my hype to get more games on PS4 / PS5 as there are more kids and girlie games for PS4 & PS5, thanks to Outright Games, Microids, Merge Games, and Nacon for providing more kids games. 😊

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Some people sign out to see blocked peoples post. Someone has blocked me and personally, I don’t do that, nor do I really like to, it feels like an invasion of privacy, then again, I guess you lose that when your on the internet.

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I have no idea what was going on from the previous page of this thread but I heard there are some peoples keep bashing about my favorite things.
Well, I have my own favorite things.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

I'm so happy to see Naoki Maeda with Riyu Kosaka return on MaiMai by SEGA after both of them left from Konami.
Both of them are my favorite artist from BEMANI games such as DDR, Para Para Paradise, Drummania, Beatmania IIDX, Pop'n Music, etc.
And this all about Naoki Maeda when he was working at Konami. He was one of BEMANI legend with a lot of contribution of his musics for BEMANI games.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Bashing and critic are two separate things, you can like something and still not have nice things to say about it. People are giving out in my opinion vary, vary fair criticism.

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Wouldn’t be the first time surprisingly not, how your feeling is vary understandable.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic