Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 64,301 to 64,320 of 96,456

blindsquirrel

I think I might have lost my copy of Links Awakening. Luckily it’s on sale pretty often, but it still sucks. I’m still going to look a little more, but I doubt I find it.

Edit: it was in my old switch. Glad I don’t have to buy another copy.

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1
Yeah, November is going to have a lot of Zelda in it for me. Which isn’t a bad thing, since it is my favorite series.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Tyranexx

@Kermit1 We get all those too. I didn't list raccoons specifically because they're so common lol. Same with opossums (a lot of people around here shorten it to just "possum"; one less syllable XD). Armadillos aren't quite this far north, but they're in the southern confines of my state.

Plenty of birds too, way too many to count. I'm not a huge fan of most normal birds - I don't dislike them unless I'm trying to sleep, they just don't thrill me - but I do like raptors/birds of prey.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Sunsy

Between some chores and errands I had to do, had a bit of a busy few days. Though did squeeze in some Asphalt on Switch and watched some TrollsTopia today. Awesomely, I made stew today, one of the errands was to get an ingredient I was missing for it.

Eagly wrote:

@Sunsy I like rise of the guardians alot and enjoyed watching the spirit show with my sister. I could also probably write a thesis about Gravity falls, owl house and Amphibia if I had the time.

Apologies for being a bit late. I saw the movie on Netflix months ago, and loved it. Of the show, I think I only seen three episodes of it. The Christmas one last year, and there was an episode included as a bonus on the Trolls Holiday DVD, the old one from 2017.

I did enjoy Spirit Untamed, the movie when it came to Peacock, it's like a retelling of that cartoon, which led me to watch the first episode. Hoping to get a Blu-Ray/DVD copy of it some day.

I know that feeling, especially when you love something so much and know a lot about it.

@MarioLover92 Sounds good!

Cool, I don't think I've seen Tia yet. All I remember off hand is Cookie, mostly because of how cute she is. Also, I didn't know there was a Nookipedia. I don't remember the other ones I had, I remember a cat with sunglasses and a tracksuit, and a female eagle.

That's exactly the one I have. Very cool, I never had a chance to get the cat ones, considering I love Super Mario 3D World from playing it on Wii U.

I think I tried Ocarina of Time once, my friend I went to school with let me borrow a copy of the GameCube port he got with his copy of Wind Waker (I think that was the promo at the time), and I didn't get very far in it. Most of my Zelda experiences have been the handheld ones, minus Breath of the Wild (it's handheld on Switch, but I played it on Wii U).

@Tyranexx Sounds like you get a lot of animals there. Sometimes I'll hear geese honking in the morning and evening, or see them near a pond or something. Most of the birds see outside usually eat from the bird feeder, provided the deer and squirrels haven't got to it first. A week or so ago, we saw a bunch of blackbirds outside the window, never seen so many.

@Kermit1 The final form? Does this mean it has arrived. I have many questions like is there a frog behind the mask?

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Sunsy

@Kermit1 Awesome!

Also, I got a Nintendo ad when I clicked play. 10/10 marketing YouTube!

Untitled

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@blindsquarel Because some loser on the internet didn’t want to take the actual time to learn and thought they were hot potato’s for putting in “Creative” prompts, and thought they should be credited, like bruh.

Or some random dude wanted to have credit just in case the ai art got popular.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jedgamesguy

Started recording a New Game + playthrough of Xenoblade 3 this morning... I'm now juggling that, and Dragon Quest XI S, two heavyweight generational JRPGs.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

This alone proves so many points.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

I was watching Turn The Beat Around Eurobeat version by Gloria Estefan, there was also a Japanese man (Bakki Kimura) performed his intensive martial art training just only to make.... a woman's skirt blew away by wind from his secret technique. 😆

Nice Eurobeat song but silly video, tho.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

-Green-

Recently finished the Ace Attorney Trilogy on Switch and started with the other DS games. Honestly thought 4 was gonna be way worse after hearing how mixed people were on it when comparing it to the trilogy games. So far I think I’ve enjoyed it more than 2.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

reporterdavid

have a nice evening

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Fizza

You ever just spend about 15 minutes trying to write a introductory post for a question, explaining your concerns and queries in regards to it....only to accidentally refresh the page and literally lose all of it?
Untitled
My pain is indescribable right now.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Kermit1doesmath

I feel like I have a cold starting.

(@Eagly this time I'm sure I have something)

dysgraphia awareness human

Rambler

This one's brilliant
https://www.craiyon.com/

The phrase, "The dread of another Tory Prime Minister" brings back a series of pics of Johnson where it looks like his face has been put through a meat grinder.

Rambler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic