Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 64,281 to 64,300 of 96,490

Anti-Matter

@Eagly
Well, that's fine.
At least that one video helped me to see the whole gameplay until finished.
I would like be volunteer to review Jojo Siwa game once I got the game if still nobody give some deep review about that game.

Anti-Matter

blindsquirrel

Went outside this morning and saw about eight deer, with four bucks. One was a pretty nice four point. I see them a couple times a week right before dark, but This is the first time I saw them when the sun wasn’t nearly down. We usually have some deer around but not this many. My only guess why there are so much is because, where I live, my family’s property is really the only place not being developed.

I am surprised the four point is still alive though. Usually when we get a big one somebody kills it at night with a bow. Stupid people act like they are hunting when they are really shooting near domesticated deer in the middle of the night. And we can never find out who did it because it is hard to find out who killed them.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

I’m telling you man people saying ai art is real art is really making me thing if I’m taking crazy pills.

Anyway how are you guys days going, mine is going fine.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Kermit1 I love it bud!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Kermit1doesmath

@Snatcher AI art is honestly scary mainly because it doesn't feel human. That's why I think human art will always be better because it feels real.

My day has been good so far, I woke up late again so lunch became breakfast.

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

@Kermit1 It isn’t human, it just takes from a pool of references, and if it doesn’t have the tools it needs to make it, it will start taking it from someone else.

I usually wake up late, but not this time!

Kermit1doesmath

Are those no name brand capture cards on Amazon any good? I'm looking to get one to make videos and I can't afford any $100+ ones.

blindsquirrel

@Snatcher
I don’t get how AI art can even be called art. What makes art special is the human aspect of it and how expressive it can be. Without that it isn’t special, it just seems generic.

@Kermit1
I’ve been wondering the same thing about the capture cards. Making videos about NFL, and doing let’s plays has always been appealing.

Rambler

Of course it's not art - the thing that created it is not sentient. It's not artistic

I think Cy Twombly is a total case of the emperor's new clothes, but his stuff is actually art.
God, even Jeff Koons is an artist compared to AI stuff

Rambler

Rambler

So Matt Collishaw's Bullet Hole artwork (DO NOT Google if you are having your dinner) is a reproduction of a photo from a pathology textbook blown up to giant size.

How different is this to the AI stuff? All it is is taking something that exists and putting it in a different context. However, there is intent behind the motive, which does not exist with the AI stuff.

I saw a selection of the Saatchi collection stuff about a thousand years ago that included a computer morph of the artists face with a rabbit (Portrait of the artist as a rabbit - where was the effort in doing that? There was a program for the ZX Spectrum that did that!!) and another was a print of the artist's arse. Literally just rolled on some ink and sat on some paper.
Both utterly rubbish, but stil art compared to the AI.

Edited on by Rambler

Rambler

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1
Thanks, if you do find one what kind of content are you planning on making?

Kermit1doesmath

@blindsquarel Let's plays or game/movie reviews, or I might sell out and become a kids channel making millions of dollars a day.

I found a "good" cheap card after looking for a while, this mind the price is Canadian.

Turns out almost all "cheap" "decent" capture cards use the same product and parts.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic